THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:31 am

This administration has been unable to agree on a set of facts within itself for a single news cycle. Gorsuch was a great pick, but so was Garland. If the Paris agreement was so dangerous then please outline the tangible consequences of our failure to meet our obligations under the treaty.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:59 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:This administration has been unable to agree on a set of facts within itself for a single news cycle. Gorsuch was a great pick, but so was Garland. If the Paris agreement was so dangerous then please outline the tangible consequences of our failure to meet our obligations under the treaty.

Re:Garland....as a guy who appreciates the 2nd Amendment you may want to look into Garland's ideas on it, you'll revise your opinion of him as a great pick. I myself eliminate Garland as a worthy candidate because he allowed himself to be used for political reasons. He was nominated as a "moderate" to be wielded as a club against McConnell in the hopes of getting the Majority Leader to cave, thankfully McConnell stood tall on that one.

Had Scalia died in 2/15 rather than 2/16 there is no way in God's green earth Merrick Garland would have been Obama's nominee...

Gotta run, I'll get back to you on Paris in that thread later today or tomorrow...
hawksfan

Postby Lwyrup » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 pm

So Coats is a witness to the fact that Trump wanted to obstruct justice, by asking him to intervene with Comey to put a lid on the investigation.

THE LONGEST DAY!

How appropriate for this to come out today as tomorrow begins Trumps longest day!!
Lwyrup

Postby Lwyrup » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 pm

So we have most of the players:

Rocky
Bullwinkle
Boris Badenoff
Natasha
And we have just added

MINI-ME.
Lwyrup

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Lwyrup wrote:So we have most of the players:

Rocky
Bullwinkle
Boris Badenoff
Natasha
And we have just added

MINI-ME.

I think of him as Fredo, and I can hear the motor on the boat firing up. What's interesting about his Russian meeting is that the leaks came from the White House.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:41 am

I guess we're done here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-tru ... counts-wsj

Smoking gun, apple didn't fall far from the tree, etc....
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Snoooooze....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:17 am

hawksfan wrote:Snoooooze....

Is that an imitation of the legislative behavior of the GOP or a reaction Granny Panty Jr's impending jail sentence?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Snoooooze....

Is that an imitation of the legislative behavior of the GOP or a reaction Granny Panty Jr's impending jail sentence?

Hey, easy on those moderate GOP'ers...they gave up 2 whole weeks of their 5 week summer vacation!

As far as DJT Jr...? Dumb, amateurish, kinda skeevy, unsound judgement...yup, no question. Jail...? Oh PUH-LEEEZ! In the end just another in an unending line of nothingburgers....we'll all be on to something else by this time next week. I'm pretty confident that you know and believe that...but just in case....what would the crime be? And for added fun...if it were your decision....would you agree to have parallel investigations conducted on DJT Jr & HRC? For the exact same "crimes"...? (scare quotes only apply to Junior)....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:25 pm

No one has been deposed yet, when they have to decide between loyalty and perjury this will destroy Trump. And frankly if I were you I'd hope for that. Pence could actually move the agenda that Trump and his family are destroying tweet by tweet.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics