THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby Pirates79 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:29 am

Craig Murray was the British ambassador to Uzbekistan from 2002-2004. He was fired from his job.

From what I can tell it was for granting visas to Uzbekistan women in exchange for sex and being drunk on the job. Not sure how he "provides proof positive that the Democratic narrative is wacked."

To me he appears to be nothing more than an alt-right conspiracy theorist.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:58 am

Pirates79 wrote:Craig Murray was the British ambassador to Uzbekistan from 2002-2004. He was fired from his job.

From what I can tell it was for granting visas to Uzbekistan women in exchange for sex and being drunk on the job. Not sure how he "provides proof positive that the Democratic narrative is wacked."

Was Roger Ailes his mentor?

Meanwhile the Russian ambassador to a NATO partner was assassinated yesterday. Will Trump attend his intel briefing today, or skip it for a photo-op with Lil Wayne?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:19 am

Pirates79 wrote:Craig Murray was the British ambassador to Uzbekistan from 2002-2004. He was fired from his job.

Obviously (to me anyway) I was kidding re: proof positive. For the last time...there is NO ONE who is stating on the record & with the "how" that this leftist meme is accurate. Hell the CIA refused to brief a closed door session of Congress, to provide Congress with the details that led to the anonymous source's conclusion. The refusal leads to this unescapable conclusion: they don't have any information to provide...the CIA source is just another politicized bureaucrate bent out of shape about the election result.

Ok, glad that we got that sorted out....moving on...

Hillary loses again! Trump lost 2 electoral votes & she lost 5! After two weeks of super-pac fueled frenzied nonsense...HRC proves yet again to be the lesser of the two candidates!! Ya can't make this stuff up, hilarious... :lol: Final tally: a total drubbing of House Clinton...31-19 in states, 450-50 in counties, 304-227 in electoral college &... removing #CalExit fun bunch where non- leftys are more rare than a left handed unicorn...., a 1.8M popular vote drubbing....

Hillary Rodham Clinton....worst. candidate. EVER....couldn't even beat Trump who half the time seemed like he was trying to lose! :lol:
hawksfan

Postby driveandive » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:28 am

Actually, the northern and inland parts of California are much like the same parts of Maine politically. And there are 3.5 - 4 million people in those counties. The problem is they only represent about 10% of the population in the State, and along with a 70% liberal leaning populace in the rest of the state, their impact in Presidential elections is nil.
driveandive

Postby mainejeff » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:21 pm

More obsessing by the Alt Right members of MBR about Hillary Clinton. Good grief....you won! Get over it! :roll: :oops:

As long as we are playing this game though, the population of CA is 38.8 million so lets take 38.8 million worth of Red State voters out of the equation as well.......

Texas - 27 million
Tennessee - 6.5 million
Oklahoma - 3.9 million
North Dakota - 739K
South Dakota - 853K

These perennial conservative RED States add up to about the same population of California.

Popular vote minus California AND Red States listed (yes, I can play this game too! ;) :) )......

Clinton - 51,710,707
Trump - 50,894,203

Trump STLL LOSES!!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

So let me know if you Alt Righters are going to cherry pick from here on out for every election result because it certainly would not be fair for you to be able to do it to benefit your agendas but not allow the other side to do the same thing. I know that being fair and balanced goes against the grain of today's Alt Right conservatives but as long as we haven't slipped into a dictatorship being fair & balanced still matters......even Fox News agrees with me on that. ;) :P
mainejeff

Postby driveandive » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Alt right? Is that the new name for Neocons?
driveandive

Postby mainejeff » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:39 pm

driveandive wrote:Alt right? Is that the new name for Neocons?

I don't know...you tell me.

I do know that conservatives HATE being called names. It really ruffles their feathers. This despite the fact that they have come up with every name in the book for Democrats over the years. It seemed to coincide with the popularity of Fox News.....I'm sure just a coincidence. ;)

Anyway.....you MBR conservatives let me know if the goalposts have changed on naming rights as well. I just figured since those of you on the Alt Right refer to those on the left by so many inventive names....that those of us on the left could do the same, no? Maybe it's just a sign of the times that some of us are expected to "do as I say but not as I do"............ :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hate hypocrites.
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:14 pm

driveandive wrote:Alt right? Is that the new name for Neocons?

Kind of. Steve Bannon did describe Breitbart as a "platform for the alt right": http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/s ... ash-231371

Of course the alt right's contempt for neocons exceeds that from the left.
Mike Tomlin

Postby driveandive » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:15 pm

That's fine. Call me anything. I didn't vote for Trump, although his shaking up of the mainstream Republicans brought me some satisfaction. As long as I am not associated with the Alt Ctrl Delete left the country has rejected.
driveandive

Postby mainejeff » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:28 pm

If winning the popular vote (again) is the new "rejection"....I'll take it! I guess that being on the winning side of a popular vote by fellow Americans is another new bad thing according to the Alt Right conservatives. More moving of the goalposts! We need a scorecard for all of these new rules. ;)

Is it still bad for politicians to use the power of their held office to fundraise for their own charities? Thank-you in advance!
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to Politics