THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby hawksfan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:19 am

mainejeff wrote:I don't believe any of it. You don't provide any facts to back up your opinion. That stuff is made up by you to make Republicans look better. Sad.

Every item on the list is a demonstrable fact. All the economy info at the top of the list is from the US Dept of Labor, you can look it up. Otherwise, go ahead, remain in your alternative universe where progressive social democrat ideas produce positive results.
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:33 am

Pirates79 wrote:Hawk,
Vanity Fair, the same magazine that panned Trumps restaurant, is also reporting, via the Washington Post, that Comey and Clapper are on board with the CIA's assessment. I suppose the Clinton Cabal is behind Vanity Fair.

P.S. So, what was that radio station? I would like to know.

The radio station is WQSO 96.7 out of Rochester. I don't know why you're hung up on that P79. I specifically said I wasn't using as a fact but rather as an illustration that no consensus exists, (then or now).

"Vanity Fair" P79? A fashion, celebrity gossip magazine, seriously? And you hold up the Washington Post as some arbiter of neutral journalism? :roll:
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:36 am

hawksfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:I don't believe any of it. You don't provide any facts to back up your opinion. That stuff is made up by you to make Republicans look better. Sad.

Every item on the list is a demonstrable fact. All the economy info at the top of the list is from the US Dept of Labor, you can look it up. Otherwise, go ahead, remain in your alternative universe where progressive social democrat ideas produce positive results.

BS. Keep using those fake news sources!
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:55 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

BS. Keep using those fake news sources!

There's just no talkin' to ya sometimes...the left has been soundly repudiated, it's a Republican governed America MJ...ya might as well get used to the idea. Or you can look into that #CalExit fun bunch...head west and you can join the militia for the The People's Republic of CalMexifornico...
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Was just wondering what format WQSO used. I see it's all the typical alt-right protagonists. Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh.
Pirates79

Postby mainejeff » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:12 pm

hawksfan wrote:There's just no talkin' to ya sometimes...the left has been soundly repudiated, it's a Republican governed America MJ...ya might as well get used to the idea. Or you can look into that #CalExit fun bunch...head west and you can join the militia for the The People's Republic of CalMexifornico...

There's no talking to you. Alt Right news sources....Beck, Hannity, Fox & Friends, etc. Good luck during the next 4 years....hope you lead a happy fulfilling life and try to stop obsessing about Libs. Short of killing us all ( :? ) most of us will still be here in 2020! Then you can explain to us WTF happened. ;) No doubt you will find a way to blame Democrats even though Republicans control the entire Federal government. :roll: So predictable....... :oops:
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:42 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:There's just no talkin' to ya sometimes...the left has been soundly repudiated, it's a Republican governed America MJ...ya might as well get used to the idea. Or you can look into that #CalExit fun bunch...head west and you can join the militia for the The People's Republic of CalMexifornico...

There's no talking to you. Alt Right news sources....Beck, Hannity, Fox & Friends, etc. Good luck during the next 4 years....hope you lead a happy fulfilling life and try to stop obsessing about Libs. Short of killing us all ( :? ) most of us will still be here in 2020! Then you can explain to us WTF happened. ;) No doubt you will find a way to blame Democrats even though Republicans control the entire Federal government. :roll: So predictable....... :oops:

This might be the greatest example of progressive liberal projection I've ever seen. Keep downing your daily dose of social democrat fact vaccine MJ...things could possibly turn out ok. If they don't turn out ok we'll get a new President...the rampant trumpaphobia between you & P79 is comical...

Last thought...remember turnabout is fair play...NOTHING that goes wrong is the new President's fault...it's Obama's fault. Good for the goose/good for the gander & all of that...

To both of you...what exactly is "alt-right"...define it if you would please...because the way you're using it reads...all dissenting opinion from accepted progressive dogma is alt-right...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Was just wondering what format WQSO used. I see it's all the typical alt-right protagonists. Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh.

Hey P79...look up "Craig Murray"...former ambassador to Uzbekistan...seems to me this is proof positive that Democrat narrative is wacked...pretty much confirms that wikileaks got the info from an insider...no Russian involvement at all. No other corroboration, but who cares about that? I'm pretty sure this means I win, right?
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:03 pm

hawksfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:

This might be the greatest example of progressive liberal projection I've ever seen. Keep downing your daily dose of social democrat fact vaccine MJ...things could possibly turn out ok. If they don't turn out ok we'll get a new President...the rampant trumpaphobia between you & P79 is comical...

Last thought...remember turnabout is fair play...NOTHING that goes wrong is the new President's fault...it's Obama's fault. Good for the goose/good for the gander & all of that...

To both of you...what exactly is "alt-right"...define it if you would please...because the way you're using it reads...all dissenting opinion from accepted progressive dogma is alt-right...

Alt right = inverse of "progressive dogma".
mainejeff

Postby mainejeff » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:04 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Was just wondering what format WQSO used. I see it's all the typical alt-right protagonists. Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh.

Hey P79...look up "Craig Murray"...former ambassador to Uzbekistan...seems to me this is proof positive that Democrat narrative is wacked...pretty much confirms that wikileaks got the info from an insider...no Russian involvement at all. No other corroboration, but who cares about that? I'm pretty sure this means I win, right?

Which fake news website should we look him up on?
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to Politics