THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby mainejeff » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:19 am

I don't believe anything that you say hawksfan.

I also don't believe anything that the conservative mainstream media (Fox News, talk radio) spouts off either. And Trump is just a joke when he speaks. Why should we believe ANYTHING that comes out of these camps?
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:17 pm

hawksfan wrote:I really don't know where you're going with all of this Mikey.

I'm not too concerned about individual liberty in Russia. The Russians entire history is one of collective supplication to tyranny. Bad Vlad is just the latest...he could keel over tomorrow and the next up would take over within hours & the Russian people will roll over and accept their lot.

There is nothing in this entire thread about "associating all this with freedom"....this has all turned into a grave threat to our Republic..the Democrat & super-pac attempted broad daylight theft of an election. Their best candidate got trounced by the R's worst candidate & they can't accept any responsibility for that outcome.

There was a time when Republicans had the sense to understand that a threat to democracy from Russia was a threat to ours. They changed tactics, the GOP fell for it, now they own the results. If Putin used these tactics to support a Clinton victory you'd be going nuts Hawk. Reagan's legacy is now an official GOP doormat.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:31 pm

mainejeff wrote:I don't believe anything that you say hawksfan.

I also don't believe anything that the conservative mainstream media (Fox News, talk radio) spouts off either. And Trump is just a joke when he speaks. Why should we believe ANYTHING that comes out of these camps?

Seems as though...shocker!...you and I reside on opposite ends of the political spectrum MJ; I don't believe a single word the entire Democrat Regime & it's bought and paid for super-pac propagandist media utters.

However, contrary to what you've chosen to do, I do not extend that disdain to you; I believe that you are sincere in your political thoughts & your expressions of the same. Frankly to assert that I lie purposely is pathetic & weak kneed....if you can't handle my defense of my sincerely held positions....shrug....tough sh**...get over yourself...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:42 pm

hawksfan wrote:

Seems as though...shocker!...you and I reside on opposite ends of the political spectrum MJ; I don't believe a single word the entire Democrat Regime & it's bought and paid for super-pac propagandist media utters.

However, contrary to what you've chosen to do, I do not extend that disdain to you; I believe that you are sincere in your political thoughts & your expressions of the same. Frankly to assert that I lie purposely is pathetic & weak kneed....if you can't handle my defense of my sincerely held positions....shrug....tough sh**...get over yourself...

Merry Christmas Hawk, and good luck with this dumpster fire.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:56 pm

And a Merry Christmas to you as well Mikey.
I sure hope it's not a dumpster fire, the country badly needs a successful Presidency after the last 13 years. But I am aware that a dumpster fire is a real possibility. I hope Trumpy does well enough for me to want to vote for him in 2020 vs this year when my vote was against HER not for HIM.
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:38 pm

hawksfan wrote:

No need to get all crazed and personal. I just don't believe anything that you say. You get your "facts" from conservative mainstream media which are squarely in bed with the Republican Regime and their super-pac propagandists.
mainejeff

Postby mainejeff » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:39 pm

hawksfan wrote:And a Merry Christmas to you as well Mikey.
I sure hope it's not a dumpster fire, the country badly needs a successful Presidency after the last 13 years. But I am aware that a dumpster fire is a real possibility. I hope Trumpy does well enough for me to want to vote for him in 2020 vs this year when my vote was against HER not for HIM.

What went so wrong for this country and/or yourself for the past 8 years so I will have a baseline to judge Trump's 4 years by....???
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:05 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:And a Merry Christmas to you as well Mikey.

What went so wrong for this country and/or yourself for the past 8 years so I will have a baseline to judge Trump's 4 years by....???

12 million more people added to the EBT rolls
95 million people out of the work force
Lowest labor particpation rate since the 70's
Real unemployment (US Dept of Labor U-6 #) over 11%
Lowest home ownership rate since the 50's
1 in 5 US households have NO working family member
1 in 6 young men 18-29 are either in jail or live with their parents
More than doubled the national debt ($9T to $20T)
Benghazi scandal, fast & furious scandal, IRS scandal, EPA scandal
AP scandal, Rosen scandal, VA scandal, NSA scandal, Iran ransom scandal
Multiple Secret Service scandals, allowing HRC private server scandal
The Bergdahl scandal, and the BIG ONE
The purposeful, with malice shameless lying about ObamaCare scandal
Disastrous foreign policy: Yemen, Russia, Syria, Lybia, Iraq,
Serial insulting of Israel, the one country in the abattoir of the Middle East with common values
The Iran deal obscenity, the Guantanamo meme
ISIS as JV team, denial of death benefits to families of those murdered by jihadist Nadal Hassan
Serial usurption of the Constitution, racial strife not seen since the 60's...
Phew! Big list!
As a bonus...BHO has been a total disaster for the Democrats too:
Loss of 1000 legislative seats nationwide, loss of about 70 seats in the House and 13 Senators
Republicans now have 33 governors & complete control of 29 states(Dems only 6 states)
Quite the record of "achievement" for BHO....
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:54 pm

I don't believe any of it. You don't provide any facts to back up your opinion. That stuff is made up by you to make Republicans look better. Sad.
mainejeff

Postby Pirates79 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:33 am

Hawk,
Vanity Fair, the same magazine that panned Trumps restaurant, is also reporting, via the Washington Post, that Comey and Clapper are on board with the CIA's assessment. I suppose the Clinton Cabal is behind Vanity Fair.

P.S. So, what was that radio station? I would like to know.
Pirates79

PreviousNext

Return to Politics