Re: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Postby driveandive » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 pm

driveandive

Postby hawksfan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 pm

driveandive wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly! Right on d&d...

On a different angle of this topic...how about Bold Barry saying that he told Vlahdeemer to "cut it out" & "knock it off" & now he's mad & there will be a "proportional response at a time & place of our choosing"....? After 8 years of letting Big Bad Vlad take his lunch money, yank his skivvies over his head & stuff him in his locker...NOW...with 33 days to go...President Mom Jeans wants to get all tough? Good grief...
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:14 pm

"I heard on the radio.......". What radio show did you hear this on? Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, Hannity, Ann Coulter?

That's as good as "I read it on the internet."
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:21 pm

Russian made fake news and memes might put Fox News out of business. You guys have gone all in on the post truth era.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Pirates79 wrote:"I heard on the radio.......". What radio show did you hear this on? Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, Hannity, Ann Coulter?

That's as good as "I read it on the internet."

Nah...I didn't state as fact, it was part of a top of the hour news on a local radio station. Who knows if it's true? Which, of course, is the point.
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:

Russian made fake news and memes might put Fox News out of business. You guys have gone all in on the post truth era.

:roll:
Oh give me a break Mikey. You know as well as I do that this entire kerfluffle is the epitome of "fake news".

Just remember...this super-pac generated freak out is based on one simple premise...the election was "influenced" by the daily fraud spectacle of the House Clinton campaign as exposed by WikiLeaks...while Republican malfeasance was unfairly suppressed.

I could care less who exposed the Democrat hierarchy & the fraud that is House Clinton, I'm just glad it happened. The effort to tie it to Trump IS the assault on election integrity that the donkeys expressed so emotionally pre-8 November....which is SOP for them...projection and endless super-pac repitition of the "the big lie"...Alinsky 101...

My question to you Mikey is...why are you falling for it...?
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Hawk, you have an out for every thing you post. So now the the CIA, FBI and other US intel are all part of the Clinton cabal?

Paul Manafort recieves a $12.7 payout from a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine for consulting.

Trump refuses to release his taxes and other financial information. I bet you believe he has no financial obligations to Russian financiers. Those are made up stories also?

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Ryabkov states that the his department had contact with the Trump campaign priorto election day. Reported by the Washington Post, NYT, WSJ. They must all be part of the Clinton cabal.

Hell, Ivanka was photographed vacationing with Putin's alleged girlfriend this summer.

I'm sure this is all part of a yuge liberal conspiracy. What local station did you say broadcast the news that this was a disgruntled Dem. operatives's doing? I like to tune in so I can get the truth and sleep better.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:

:roll:
Oh give me a break Mikey. You know as well as I do that this entire kerfluffle is the epitome of "fake news".

Just remember...this super-pac generated freak out is based on one simple premise...the election was "influenced" by the daily fraud spectacle of the House Clinton campaign as exposed by WikiLeaks...while Republican malfeasance was unfairly suppressed.

I could care less who exposed the Democrat hierarchy & the fraud that is House Clinton, I'm just glad it happened. The effort to tie it to Trump IS the assault on election integrity that the donkeys expressed so emotionally pre-8 November....which is SOP for them...projection and endless super-pac repitition of the "the big lie"...Alinsky 101...

My question to you Mikey is...why are you falling for it...?

Putin's tactics haven't really enhanced individual liberty in Russia. Yet they're one foreign import that Trump has embraced (besides wives). I'm surprised that you associate all of this with freedom. Maybe go back and read some of Kasparov's op-eds in the WSJ.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:14 am

Pirates79 wrote:Hawk, you have an out for every thing you post. So now the the CIA, FBI and other US intel are all part of the Clinton cabal?

Paul Manafort recieves a $12.7 payout from a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine for consulting.

Trump refuses to release his taxes and other financial information. I bet you believe he has no financial obligations to Russian financiers. Those are made up stories also?

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Ryabkov states that the his department had contact with the Trump campaign priorto election day. Reported by the Washington Post, NYT, WSJ. They must all be part of the Clinton cabal.

Hell, Ivanka was photographed vacationing with Putin's alleged girlfriend this summer.

I'm sure this is all part of a yuge liberal conspiracy. What local station did you say broadcast the news that this was a disgruntled Dem. operatives's doing? I like to tune in so I can get the truth and sleep better.

You're talking about different issues than I am P79. My posts pertained to the fiction being peddled that the "election was hacked", your's above brings up a whole lot of supposition & speculation regarding Trump "associations"..give me some confirmed facts on the above & it would be a whole different ballgame. (Except Manafort..he's been out since June so who gives a rip about him?)
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:26 am

I really don't know where you're going with all of this Mikey.

I'm not too concerned about individual liberty in Russia. The Russians entire history is one of collective supplication to tyranny. Bad Vlad is just the latest...he could keel over tomorrow and the next up would take over within hours & the Russian people will roll over and accept their lot.

There is nothing in this entire thread about "associating all this with freedom"....this has all turned into a grave threat to our Republic..the Democrat & super-pac attempted broad daylight theft of an election. Their best candidate got trounced by the R's worst candidate & they can't accept any responsibility for that outcome.
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics