Trump Says Popular Vote was Rigged....

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Trump Says Popular Vote was Rigged....

Postby Pirates79 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Hawk, where did you get your info regarding this 5 year no lobbying pact for Trump appointees?
Pirates79

Postby mainejeff » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:29 am

Pirates79 wrote:Hawk, where did you get your info regarding this 5 year no lobbying pact for Trump appointees?

Probably Faux News. :roll:
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 am

Pirates79 wrote:Hawk, where did you get your info regarding this 5 year no lobbying pact for Trump appointees?

Actually it was all over the Democrat super pac MSM as the process was beginning. Its a requirement he's made...agree & sign upon acceptance of whatever position is in question...

I just googled it...its all over the place. Also, additionally that I was unaware of...if you are CURRENTLY registered as a state or federal lobbyist you are ineligible for a position in the Trump administration...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:33 am

mainejeff wrote:

Come on now MJ...I know fair & balanced Fox is an easy target, but don't ya think there should be a moratorium on Fox Derangement Syndrom? Considering the documented malodorous ethics, malfeasance & sycophantic behavior of the Donkey Super Pac over the past 18 months?
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:50 am

hawksfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:

Come on now MJ...I know fair & balanced Fox is an easy target, but don't ya think there should be a moratorium on Fox Derangement Syndrom? Considering the documented malodorous ethics, malfeasance & sycophantic behavior of the Donkey Super Pac over the past 18 months?

They are not "fair & balanced" and you know it. They spout off lies to people to confirm what their viewers want to hear. It's great positive reinforcement and a solid business plan! Anyway......most Fox viewers will be worse off in 4 years than they are now.......not that they will care. :|
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:50 pm

But you will agree I'm sure MJ that Fox News is no more "unfair & unbalanced" than NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NPR, The NewYork & LA Times, the Washington Post, the AP, Reuters and on & on & on...right?

I mean Short Time Barry just did an interview with Rolling Stone magazine whining, crying, caterwahling & kvetching about Fox News, his point being the same one you just made! Is he remotely capable of seeing the irony?!? Crocodile tears about "fake news" to an entity that just wrote a check for about a quadrillion dollars to settle what? A fake rape lawsuit brought against them for the maligning of innocent people!

But Fox is the boogey man that undermines the republic...good grief :roll:
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:05 am

Fox News is definitely the "smartest" media outlet......no doubt about that one! ;)
mainejeff

Postby ball2112 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Applause to MaineJeff...I check the political threads every so often and sometimes participate but now remember why I hate reading these things.

MaineJeff has made a career out of using words like "conservetards" and bullying his opinions to be above yours and tell you that you aren't "educated" basically. BIG round of applause for Jeff!

You seem to really understand how to be the exact thing this country needs less of. Instead of criticizing anyone who is not a Dem or in similar opinion to you maybe you could enlighten people with some discussion and healthy debate. But all you ever post is name calling, crapping on Fox News, or telling people how scared you are that to some people religion exists and should have rights, or how Trump is going to be the worst president ever. All of these things coming with zero back, just the stamp of "MaineJeff Approval".

Maybe I'm on my period tonight, but dude, get a grip. This should be a place where people can have respectful debate. Wake up, take a deep breath, and be thankful that your allowed to have opinions and voice them where ever you would like.

And again, please people, a third round of applause! You have our attention MasterJeff!

Oops, typo, I meant MaineJeff.... :roll:
ball2112

Postby mainejeff » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Blah blah blah.....just taking my cue from Trump the Know-It-All Bully! Watch and learn from me & the Tan Man, ball boy!
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 pm

mainejeff wrote:Blah blah blah.....just taking my cue from Trump the Know-It-All Bully! Watch and learn from me & the Tan Man, ball boy!

I don't know MJ...I kind of see your point...kind of...but honestly most of what you've had to say since 9 November has sounded as though you've got a direct line Bat Phone to Chuck "HReidJr" Schumer & Elizabeth "the most horrible person on earth" Warren...
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics