Trump Says Popular Vote was Rigged....

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Trump Says Popular Vote was Rigged....

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:00 pm

hawksfan wrote:I obviously failed utterly to articulate my sarcasm/snark clearly as both of guys (Mikey & MJ) missed my point.

I used the "out there in the ether" line to make a "whats good for the goose is good for the gander" type of argument. The recount nonsense is just that....nonsense, as there is absolutely no evidence for any of it in any state. Just as there is absolutely no evidence of any illegal voting in #'s great enough for Trumpy to have won the popular vote.

The thread was started as a snarky response to your boy's reaction to nonsense. The point is that he reacts to nonsense with lies.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:I obviously failed utterly to articulate my sarcasm/snark clearly as both of guys (Mikey & MJ) missed my point.

I used the "out there in the ether" line to make a "whats good for the goose is good for the gander" type of argument. The recount nonsense is just that....nonsense, as there is absolutely no evidence for any of it in any state. Just as there is absolutely no evidence of any illegal voting in #'s great enough for Trumpy to have won the popular vote.

The thread was started as a snarky response to your boy's reaction to nonsense. The point is that he reacts to nonsense with lies.

We're saying similar things. I agree with you...I'm not sure I would classify his response as a lie, but rather more responding to nonsense with more nonsense. As far as "my boy"? Please...gimme a break...I can defend my vote based on my antipathy for The Grifters House Clinton. That doesn't mean I support His Orangeness...until I'm proven wrong...to me he's a big government loving NY liberal. I'm just hoping for the best...with the certainty in my heart that anything he may do or so pales in comparison with what that souless harpy would have perpetrated on America...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Someone needs to change his Twitter password to "decency". He'd never figure out and maybe he'd find better ways to spend his time.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:58 pm

hawksfan wrote: To me the greater embarrassment would have been electing a President who is ineligible to hold even a low level security clearance.

Will Lil Donald be cleared if he can't give up his Twitter? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
mainejeff

Postby mainejeff » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:01 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:

We're saying similar things. I agree with you...I'm not sure I would classify his response as a lie, but rather more responding to nonsense with more nonsense. As far as "my boy"? Please...gimme a break...I can defend my vote based on my antipathy for The Grifters House Clinton. That doesn't mean I support His Orangeness...until I'm proven wrong...to me he's a big government loving NY liberal. I'm just hoping for the best...with the certainty in my heart that anything he may do or so pales in comparison with what that souless harpy would have perpetrated on America...

Don't worry.....your "real" boy Pence will be in the White House soon enough. Then we can return to social conservatism based on religious ideals......won't that be fun!?! :)
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:20 am

I bet the 1000 people who work at that Carrier plant in Indiana are pretty damn happy the Trumpster won the election....

The current Regime actively drove companies like that away; we're still 50 some odd days from inauguration day...& Trump gets'em to stay, saves a thousand jobs...sure sounds like a "win" to me...
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 am

hawksfan wrote:I bet the 1000 people who work at that Carrier plant in Indiana are pretty damn happy the Trumpster won the election....

The current Regime actively drove companies like that away; we're still 50 some odd days from inauguration day...& Trump gets'em to stay, saves a thousand jobs...sure sounds like a "win" to me...

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that Vice-President elect Pence is still Governor of Indiana and gave them a boatload of incentives (ie. corporate welfare). ;)

But I'm sure that Trump made "the call". Won't it be great to have the POTUS strong arming U.S. companies into making business decisions? Better lock in your Trump Bump now because if this regime continues down this road we'll never see these stock market levels again during his reign. Personally I'd rather see free markets where businesses decide what is in their best interest....and the best interest of their shareholders!

By the way....how's that "Drain The Swamp!" going???...... :roll:
mainejeff

Postby Lwyrup » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:53 am

But the obstructionists are still in DC !

The lobbyists have all rented rooms down the street from the White House at Trumps new hotel ! So all is well !
Lwyrup

Postby hawksfan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:38 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:I bet the 1000 people who work at that Carrier plant in Indiana are pretty damn happy the Trumpster won the election....

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that Vice-President elect Pence is still Governor of Indiana and gave them a boatload of incentives (ie. corporate welfare). ;)

But I'm sure that Trump made "the call". Won't it be great to have the POTUS strong arming U.S. companies into making business decisions? Better lock in your Trump Bump now because if this regime continues down this road we'll never see these stock market levels again during his reign. Personally I'd rather see free markets where businesses decide what is in their best interest....and the best interest of their shareholders!

By the way....how's that "Drain The Swamp!" going???...... :roll:

Its called promoting policies that will make it beneficial for the business to stay MJ, not strong arming. That's the Obama/Biden/Reid/Pelosi/Pantsuit way...basically most of your post we are members of the same choir....

You gonna be like this with raging Trumpy Derangement Syndrom for the next 8 years? Yeesh, lets let'em take the oath at least....if he truly proves to be the embarrassment you fear, well then, bombs away & its likely I'll be with ya...but until then, man alive dude, you're gonna burn out!
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Lwyrup wrote:But the obstructionists are still in DC !

The lobbyists have all rented rooms down the street from the White House at Trumps new hotel ! So all is well !

No way...that part of draining the swamp continues apace...Christie got sh**canned for bringing in lobbyists & Trumps people being chosen require agreement about no lobbying jobs for 5 years after leaving government service. Excellent start...
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics