Trump Says Popular Vote was Rigged....

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Trump Says Popular Vote was Rigged....

Postby mainejeff » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:59 pm

......because millions of illegals voted. Obviously, there should be an investigation to ensure that there were no voting irregularities! :) ;)
mainejeff

Re: Trump Says Popular Vote was Rigged....

Postby Lwyrup » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Were they in Mi, Wi, and Pa?
HaHa !
Lwyrup

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Pictures, or it didn't happen.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:45 pm

The Can't Lose Kid won California by 4+M votes, my guess is all the illegal alien voting took place there...there's no evidence of it, it hasn't actually been aleged by anyone, but it's sort of "out there in the ether" so a full and complete investigation is warranted to determine who really won the all important popular vote.

The no evidence, no alegation, sorta just out there in the ether thing is the same standard being used for the Loser/Stein fund raising scam recount nonsense isn't it...?
hawksfan

Postby Lwyrup » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:52 pm

There was no mention of the word "alien "until you said it here, Trump only inferred it !
Lwyrup

Postby hawksfan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:11 am

Lwyrup wrote:There was no mention of the word "alien "until you said it here, Trump only inferred it !

"Illegal alien" is the correct legal term to decribe a person that has breached the sovereignty of another nation by failing to be in compliance with the host nation's immigration laws. Alien derives from the latin "alienus"....meaning "from another".

To hell with the 21st century progressive globalist Orwellian language police....
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:19 am

hawksfan wrote:The Can't Lose Kid won California by 4+M votes, my guess is all the illegal alien voting took place there...there's no evidence of it, it hasn't actually been aleged by anyone, but it's sort of "out there in the ether" so a full and complete investigation is warranted to determine who really won the all important popular vote.

The no evidence, no alegation, sorta just out there in the ether thing is the same standard being used for the Loser/Stein fund raising scam recount nonsense isn't it...?

It's sorta "out there in the ether" that Sandy Hook didn't happen either. Those bloody kids bodies were just Hollywood fakes......parents were paid good money to fein grief and sent their kids away to Europe until fully grown!

:shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Our President Elect is a GD embarrassment.......and as many conservatards said about Obama for 8 years.......Donald Trump WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT!

You can take that one to the bank, hawksfan! :) :) :)
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:10 pm

hawksfan wrote:The Can't Lose Kid won California by 4+M votes, my guess is all the illegal alien voting took place there...there's no evidence of it, it hasn't actually been aleged by anyone, but it's sort of "out there in the ether" so a full and complete investigation is warranted to determine who really won the all important popular vote.

"Out there in the ether"? Wow, how does the kool aid taste?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:44 pm

I obviously failed utterly to articulate my sarcasm/snark clearly as both of guys (Mikey & MJ) missed my point.

I used the "out there in the ether" line to make a "whats good for the goose is good for the gander" type of argument. The recount nonsense is just that....nonsense, as there is absolutely no evidence for any of it in any state. Just as there is absolutely no evidence of any illegal voting in #'s great enough for Trumpy to have won the popular vote.
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:56 pm

mainejeff wrote:

It's sorta "out there in the ether" that Sandy Hook didn't happen either. Those bloody kids bodies were just Hollywood fakes......parents were paid good money to fein grief and sent their kids away to Europe until fully grown!

:shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Our President Elect is a GD embarrassment.......and as many conservatards said about Obama for 8 years.......Donald Trump WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT!

You can take that one to the bank, hawksfan! :) :) :)

I understand why you feel the way you do MJ. To me the greater embarrassment would have been electing a President who is ineligible to hold even a low level security clearance.
hawksfan

Next

Return to Politics