Castro dead...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Castro dead...

Postby hawksfan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:45 am

Good...

His own suite of rooms awaits in hell...

Now watch the progressives, who break out in hives at the thought of "normalizing" Trump, twist themselves into pretzels in an attempt to normalize the murderius Fidel & his monstrous regime...
hawksfan

Re: Castro dead...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:46 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish, glad he's finally dead.

But the right won recently Hawk, big time. Isn't it time to expect results instead of worrying about progressive responses to the news? I think so.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Good riddance to bad rubbish, glad he's finally dead.

But the right won recently Hawk, big time. Isn't it time to expect results instead of worrying about progressive responses to the news? I think so.

I agree Mikey, but we have to get to 20 Jan '17 first...
hawksfan

Postby Lwyrup » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Then he'll sell you out as quick as you can say "Romney"!
Lwyrup

Postby hawksfan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:17 am

Lwyrup wrote:Then he'll sell you out as quick as you can say "Romney"!

He can't sell me out as I never bought in. My vote for The Orange One was an effort to defeat Felonia von Pantsuit.

Maybe he'll do some good things, but Congress is going to have to work hard to curb The Trumpster's natural inclination towards liberal NY style big government "solutions".
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:22 am

hawksfan wrote:Good...

His own suite of rooms awaits in hell...

Now watch the progressives, who break out in hives at the thought of "normalizing" Trump, twist themselves into pretzels in an attempt to normalize the murderius Fidel & his monstrous regime...

Trump, Bannon & Coulter will make great roommates!
mainejeff

Postby mainejeff » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:28 am

hawksfan wrote:He can't sell me out as I never bought in. My vote for The Orange One was an effort to defeat Felonia von Pantsuit.

That will only take you so far. Eventually you will have to own up (as everyone that voted for Trump will) to voting for the deconstruction of the United States of America. ;)

Personally, I am hopeful that a Trump Presidency will further hasten the break-up of this country which can no longer function as a whole. Choose your side (and future home state) wisely! :)
mainejeff

Postby KevinNorwood13 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:45 am

Screw Castro!
KevinNorwood13

Postby mainejeff » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:55 pm

KevinNorwood13 wrote:Screw Castro!

Screw Bannon!
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:He can't sell me out as I never bought in. My vote for The Orange One was an effort to defeat Felonia von Pantsuit.

That will only take you so far. Eventually you will have to own up (as everyone that voted for Trump will) to voting for the deconstruction of the United States of America. ;)

Personally, I am hopeful that a Trump Presidency will further hasten the break-up of this country which can no longer function as a whole. Choose your side (and future home state) wisely! :)

So I will have to "own...the deconstruction of the United States", but you who are advocating for & rooting for said deconstruction....don't have to "own it"? Please shed light on how that works exactly....

You're off your game on this post MJ...
hawksfan

Next

Return to Politics