Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Trump is a weak man. It's obvious that he's already in over his head. And obvious that Pence is ready to step up. Kudos to the GOP, they destroyed Obama's legacy and set themselves up to shape our future.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby hawksfan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:42 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:Trump is a weak man. It's obvious that he's already in over his head. And obvious that Pence is ready to step up. Kudos to the GOP, they destroyed Obama's legacy and set themselves up to shape our future.


Any credit to Trump for showing the wisdom to choose Pence in preparation for just this moment...?
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:45 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Trump is a weak man. It's obvious that he's already in over his head. And obvious that Pence is ready to step up. Kudos to the GOP, they destroyed Obama's legacy and set themselves up to shape our future.


Any credit to Trump for showing the wisdom to choose Pence in preparation for just this moment...?



Nope, because I doubt that Pence was his choice.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby hawksfan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Yeesh...you're a harsh grader Mikey. I'll throw this out there to ya for consideration though... throughout the marathon campaign story after story was "trump won't listen", "trump can't be controlled", "trump makes all the decisions"...at least those were the stories pre-KellyAnne Conway anyway...

And now...the choice of Pence clearly being shown to be an outstanding decision and you want to go down the "trumps just a stage managed candidate who doesn't make the important decisions.." road...? Bit of a stretch...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:45 pm

hawksfan wrote:Yeesh...you're a harsh grader Mikey. I'll throw this out there to ya for consideration though... throughout the marathon campaign story after story was "trump won't listen", "trump can't be controlled", "trump makes all the decisions"...at least those were the stories pre-KellyAnne Conway anyway...

And now...the choice of Pence clearly being shown to be an outstanding decision and you want to go down the "trumps just a stage managed candidate who doesn't make the important decisions.." road...? Bit of a stretch...


You know that our only hope is that he's exactly that.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby hawksfan » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:37 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Yeesh...you're a harsh grader Mikey. I'll throw this out there to ya for consideration though... throughout the marathon campaign story after story was "trump won't listen", "trump can't be controlled", "trump makes all the decisions"...at least those were the stories pre-KellyAnne Conway anyway...

And now...the choice of Pence clearly being shown to be an outstanding decision and you want to go down the "trumps just a stage managed candidate who doesn't make the important decisions.." road...? Bit of a stretch...


You know that our only hope is that he's exactly that.


:lol: ok! Ya got me there!
The primary objective was achieved...the donkey Super Pac was thwarted & Miss Mao Suit failed utterly and in all ways...who knows whats going to happen now? Let's see how he does...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby mainejeff » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:32 pm

The Chris Christie/Ivanka Trump's husband story sure is juicy. I've been waiting for Fox News to talk about it but no dice so far......they're still too giddy. ;)
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 17955
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:41 am

mainejeff wrote:The Chris Christie/Ivanka Trump's husband story sure is juicy. I've been waiting for Fox News to talk about it but no dice so far......they're still too giddy. ;)


Fox will cross that bridge when they get to it.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby hawksfan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:07 am

The important thing on the Christie/Kushner "story"...Christie as prosecutor against Kushner's father was always known to the Trump team...even as he was originally tapped to lead the transition team. Fox probably hasn't bothered with the Kushner angle because it's nothing more than tabloid fluff.

Christie (& the people he brought in) was rendered persona non grata because he violated very specific orders....no lobbyists and no Christie loyalists. He violated both directives. Christie is out for one reason only...Chris Christie is, and always will be, a back bencher with delusions of grandeur...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Who do you think will win the presidential election?

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:29 pm

There is solid bi-partisan support behind defining Christie as a blowhard. But not long ago he was a rising GOP star. But his big mouth, literal embrace of Obama, and desire for revenge destroyed him. Trump should learn from that.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests