Our MSM Media is dangerous...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Our MSM Media is dangerous...

Postby hawksfan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Not to mention...by labeling his position as unpopular & therefore non-p/c, your definition of "politically incorrect" is inaccurate.

Let's use ME as the symbol.....Mr "I need a haircut" Kapearnick pisses ME off with his use of our flag & anthem as props, (vs, you know, actually DOING something positive to combat black on black gun violence in our country)...I'm guessing any unpopularity the has-been is suffering is at the hands of unenlightened troglodytes such as myself....are you suggesting that EYE am the arbiter of P/C?

I would posit to you Mike that Kapernick is nothing more than a total P/C shill.... if the SJW's are celebrating your "courage ", you cannot simultaneously be labeled as being non politically correct...sorry, but you're all wet on that one...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:25 pm

There must have been some pushback from somewhere...CBS took another crack at a story on Chiraq, formerly known as Chicago.

Credit where it's due to CBS, this time the story shed a light on a couple of explanatory facts. Facts that go a very long way towards illustrating the root cause of the daily "OK Corral" that that iconic city endures.

To me the numbers below are both simultaneously unsurprising & mind boggling...

A) there are over 600 known/confirmed gang factions & B) the total number of known/confirmed gang members is 100+k...

Those numbers dwarf 20's/30's Prohibition era mob operatives.

How on earth is CPD supposed to effectively police an urban civil war...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:35 pm

In other news your boy Cruz folded like a Girl Scout pup tent.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:32 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:In other news your boy Cruz folded like a Girl Scout pup tent.

Meh... I thought the statement he released stands on it's own. He didn't do anything but practice what he himself counseled at the end of his electrifying convention speech.

And is voting his conscience...(it's not as though Cruz is going to be out there speaking for Trump at campaign events), New Trump is infinitely more acceptable than Old Trump & regardless is the only vehicle available to deny Big Mother the Presidency. That eventuality is the only priority. And if he derives some minor political benefit from his vote, so much the better.
hawksfan

Previous

Return to Politics