Trump; "America doesn't win anymore."

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Trump; "America doesn't win anymore."

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:04 am

Guess he missed the Olympics. I'll bet his Moscow mentor is steaming today.
Mike Tomlin

Re: Trump; "America doesn't win anymore."

Postby hawksfan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Guess he missed the Olympics. I'll bet his Moscow mentor is steaming today.

USA! USA! USA!
I agree, Joe Junior has got to be frosted. In my imperfect tallying up of the medal totals list I have the former Evil Empire prevailing over The Shining City on a Hill, 134 - 121...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:25 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Guess he missed the Olympics. I'll bet his Moscow mentor is steaming today.

USA! USA! USA!
I agree, Joe Junior has got to be frosted. In my imperfect tallying up of the medal totals list I have the former Evil Empire prevailing over The Shining City on a Hill, 134 - 121...

Not sure what that means, but by my tally we whipped some Russian and Chinese ass. This country still wins, we never stopped. And neither of these loser candidates will stop that.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:38 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

USA! USA! USA!

Not sure what that means, but by my tally we whipped some Russian and Chinese ass. This country still wins, we never stopped. And neither of these loser candidates will stop that.

I did my best to identify the "new" countries that were formerly inhaled into the Soviet Union & added those medals to Russia's. We know Vlad gets tumescent dreaming of a USSR 2.0...

You may be correct regarding our continued winning ways in the sports arena, but geopolitically Mr Faculty Lounge Philosopher & his merry band of stooges & enablers....Herself chief among them...have been getting their asses handed to them in every possible scenario for eight loooonnnngggg years. That's just an objective fact....
hawksfan

Return to Politics