"Katrina" redux...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

"Katrina" redux...

Postby hawksfan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:59 pm

I know this is tired, but I can't help myself...
Considering the pitchfork & torch abuse GWB endured for his lack of "appropriate response" (hey kanye! ...'ck-you!) to Katrina...

Where's the hysteria from the media with southeastern Louisiana under water and southern California in flames while the President continues to...play golf. GWB was actually, you know, there, but in an airplane...OUTRAGE!!!!!....BHO is...making doubles & triples with his pathetically bad golf swing on The Vinyard's toniest golf courses....yet....cricketts from the media...shrug, guess thats what happens when one political party has THE most potent Super-Pac in history in it's back pocket...
hawksfan

Re: "Katrina" redux...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:31 am

hawksfan wrote:I know this is tired, but I can't help myself...
Considering the pitchfork & torch abuse GWB endured for his lack of "appropriate response" (hey kanye! ...'ck-you!) to Katrina...

Where's the hysteria from the media with southeastern Louisiana under water and southern California in flames while the President continues to...play golf. GWB was actually, you know, there, but in an airplane...OUTRAGE!!!!!....BHO is...making doubles & triples with his pathetically bad golf swing on The Vinyard's toniest golf courses....yet....cricketts from the media...shrug, guess thats what happens when one political party has THE most potent Super-Pac in history in it's back pocket...

There is an obvious double standard.
Mike Tomlin

Re: "Katrina" redux...

Postby coachhawk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:05 pm

hawksfan wrote:I know this is tired, but I can't help myself...

Nothing to see here. Move along.
coachhawk

Return to Politics