Susan Collins of Maine Says She Will Not Vote for Donald Tru

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Susan Collins of Maine Says She Will Not Vote for Donald

Postby hawksfan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:17 pm

So Mike....you didn't answer my question, (the wtf question was rhetorical in how low we as a body politic have sunk), ....

Neither Johnson or Stein is going to be elected, nor are either going be included in the debates. The polling data currently suggests that those two are drawing their paltry vote totals equally from both Herself & The Hair...so as long as they don't somehow prevent, by miraculously winning a state, either of the 2 galactically unfit major party candidates from getting to 270 electoral votes....a vote for either accomplishes nothing...

So I repeat....why not just vote for her in a direct effort to stop him...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:29 am

hawksfan wrote:So Mike....you didn't answer my question, (the wtf question was rhetorical in how low we as a body politic have sunk), ....

Neither Johnson or Stein is going to be elected, nor are either going be included in the debates. The polling data currently suggests that those two are drawing their paltry vote totals equally from both Herself & The Hair...so as long as they don't somehow prevent, by miraculously winning a state, either of the 2 galactically unfit major party candidates from getting to 270 electoral votes....a vote for either accomplishes nothing...

For the same reasons you won't vote for him to stop her.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:So Mike....you didn't answer my question, (the wtf question was rhetorical in how low we as a body politic have sunk), ....

For the same reasons you won't vote for him to stop her.

Yup, you're correct...
Where we differ on this one is who we fear more...in my view Hill Jong Un is by far the more dangerous candidate. Get ready for executive orders...2A...gone, 1A gone, 10's of thousands of young Middle Eastern refugee men planted into our communities,continued demonization AND nationalization of our police forces, trillions in new taxes & trillions more in new spending & billions more sucked out of the economy to pay to comply with ever expanding federal regulations...

& that doesn't even take into account the assault on our national soul her election represents... awarding her OUR Presidency after a lifetime of avarice, duplicity, incompetence & deceit... the idea of it makes me want to weep...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:24 am

Trump makes everything you described more likely because his big mouth could cost the GOP the Senate. The truth is that we face huge challenges that will require political compromise on all sides. But you can't tell the truth and get elected in this country.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:31 am

I gotta say that I think Trump's strategy last night was brilliant. I've waiting decades to see Bill have to actually face the consequences of his horrible actions, and to see Hillary face the reality of her complicity. Too bad that Trump is the exact same kind of pig.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:I gotta say that I think Trump's strategy last night was brilliant. I've waiting decades to see Bill have to actually face the consequences of his horrible actions, and to see Hillary face the reality of her complicity. Too bad that Trump is the exact same kind of pig.

It's unlikely to make a decisive difference, but it was tremendous to see the Clinton Crime Family scoundrels (inclusive of their daughter) called out right to their faces on national television.

4 weeks from tomorrow this "god-awful sh**ty mess" comes to a merciful conclusion...no matter what the result the 8th of November provides there is only one sure fire guarantee....the 45th Presidency ends with tears...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:I gotta say that I think Trump's strategy last night was brilliant. I've waiting decades to see Bill have to actually face the consequences of his horrible actions, and to see Hillary face the reality of her complicity. Too bad that Trump is the exact same kind of pig.

It's unlikely to make a decisive difference, but it was tremendous to see the Clinton Crime Family scoundrels (inclusive of their daughter) called out right to their faces on national television.

4 weeks from tomorrow this "god-awful sh**ty mess" comes to a merciful conclusion...no matter what the result the 8th of November provides there is only one sure fire guarantee....the 45th Presidency ends with tears...

I'm going to get my absentee ballot this week, get it over with, and then do my best to tune it out. And if the pats beat the Steelers a week from Sunday I'm moving to North Korea.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

I'm going to get my absentee ballot this week, get it over with, and then do my best to tune it out. And if the pats beat the Steelers a week from Sunday I'm moving to North Korea.

Better brush up on your Korean Mikey...TB12 is back & he's mad & the Gronk & Martellus show is the most dynamic duo since Batman & Robin...!!
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:42 pm

We have a dynamic trio. Believe or not I'm even a bigger db at work than I am here leading up to these games. Although I generally pay for that after the game.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Well ya have the Duo and then ya have the "support crew"....Edleman, Amendola, Hogan, the rookie wideout(his name escapes me) has game, Blount, White + you know,...TB12...

All kidding aside...Steelers offense is scary...would be fun if it's a 41-38 track meet...early season big game with playoff seeding potentially at stake...national TV game...huge game...
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics