Anti-Trump forces in Maine try to suppress attendance at ral

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Anti-Trump forces in Maine try to suppress attendance at ral

Postby Tom Nolette » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:40 am

Anti-Trump forces in Maine try to suppress attendance at rally

Some liberal Maine residents are trying to ensure empty seats at a Donald Trump rally in Portland Thursday by registering for tickets online without any intention of attending the event.

Chris Schorr, a Portland resident, is urging Trump opponents to obtain tickets from the campaign’s web site “to keep attendance low, and also to show Trump that his disgusting brand of bigoted and ignorant politics has no place in Portland or in Maine.”

“What’s important is that Mainers are joining together to rebuke Trump’s presence in our state, and make clear to him that he is not welcome here,” Mr. Schorr wrote on the Bangor Daily News’ website.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... nce-rally/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Anti-Trump forces in Maine try to suppress attendance at

Postby Tom Nolette » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 am

Who are the ignorant and intolerant ?

any who profess too loudly and try to disrupt the political campaign process because THEY don't like him ..

The intolerance of the left may force me to portland later today .. This is BULLSHIT !!

I stay apolitical , but right and wrong at play here
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Pirates79 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:09 pm

Not liking the other candidate IS part of the political process.

My bookie in Biddefrord says the odds are 3-1 that you lean right.
Pirates79

Postby hawksfan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Not liking the other candidate IS part of the political process.

I think Tom's point is pretty clear P79...not liking a particular candidate does NOT in any way, shape or form give someone the right to disrupt (or outright prevent) that candidate from speaking.

Whatever happened to..."I disagree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it..."....?

THAT is the essence of America my friend...not this current trend of leftist mob serial shoutdowns we have going on all around the country right now...
Last edited by hawksfan on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:05 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Not liking the other candidate IS part of the political process.

I think Tom's point is pretty clear P79...not liking a particular candidate does NOT in any way, shape or form give someone the right to disrupt (or outright prevent) that candidate from speaking.

Whatever happened to..."I disagree with what you say say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it..."....?

THAT is the essence of America my friend...not this current trend of leftist mob serial shoutdowns we have going on all around the country right now...

Oh please, when did that kind respect exist in our system?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

Whatever happened to..."I disagree with what you say say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it..."....?

Oh please, when did that kind respect exist in our system?

Until about 8 years ago...
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Blame Obama, the black guy? Or blame a do nothing GOP lead Congress?
Pirates79

Postby hawksfan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Blame Obama, the black guy? Or blame a do nothing GOP lead Congress?

Not sure why you feel the need to go down the "criticize Obama = racism" road P79, thats a first for you.

But moving on from that tired old shoe of an argument....I guess I would blame the culture de-volution we've allowed to take place. In other words I blame US. Who is going to stand & say "enough! No more! This is wrong!"...?

Contrary to your shallow, specious racism claim P79...BHO & his compliant, complicit Super-Pac MSM have pursued this end through all manner of means for 8 years now....cynicism personified....after all, a divided, malleable population is quite a lot easier to control...dont'cha think?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:26 am

This has been going on for more than 200 years Hawk: http://mentalfloss.com/article/12487/ad ... aigning-us
Mike Tomlin

Postby geezil » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:17 am

...........Think!!!--Hill wins--O Supreme Court--Islam wins--Christ loses--Everybody loses.

...........I might be gone before all of the above happens (depends on how really a nasty sonovabitch I am)--Most of you won't be gone.
geezil

Next

Return to Politics