Scary

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Scary

Postby hawksfan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 am

Pirates79 wrote:Hawk, your rant can also be used to describe Trump.

8-) :lol: :lol:
I know! Quoting Tom Sizemore's "Mike" (at the bridge) in Saving Private Ryan...

"What a god-awful shi**y mess this is..."....
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Gotta agree with you on that point.
Pirates79

Postby Pirates79 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Nice pictures I saw of our future First Lady in the New York post today. She's got nice boobs. Our nation will be proud.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Pirates79 wrote:Nice pictures I saw of our future First Lady in the New York post today. She's got nice boobs. Our nation will be proud.

If someone arranged to get her and Bill alone together we might be able to fix this mess.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Archer Bunker » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Nice pictures I saw of our future First Lady in the New York post today. She's got nice boobs. Our nation will be proud.

If someone arranged to get her and Bill alone together we might be able to fix this mess.

Should a gentlemen offer a Tipperello to a lady?

AB
Archer Bunker

Postby hawksfan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:49 pm

How about Herself's interview with Chris Wallace yesterday...?

She insisted, James Comey's actual words notwithstanding, that the FBI director REALLY said that she had been truthful & consistent in all her email-gate statements....its amazing, makes ya go.... :shock: :shock: ...

AND...she topped that whopper by calling the Benghazi parents liars...but magnanamously forgave them because they were grieving...that one makes ya go... :x :x ...
hawksfan

Postby Patsfan07 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:03 am

hawksfan wrote:How about Herself's interview with Chris Wallace yesterday...?

She insisted, James Comey's actual words notwithstanding, that the FBI director REALLY said that she had been truthful & consistent in all her email-gate statements....its amazing, makes ya go.... :shock: :shock: ...

AND...she topped that whopper by calling the Benghazi parents liars...but magnanamously forgave them because they were grieving...that one makes ya go... :x :x ...

hawksfan, stand down ! ;)
Patsfan07

Postby CFJunior » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 am

Hawksfan, her interview with Chris Wallace was disappointing for sure. She should just say she made a mistake and shouldn't have used her own email to pass along classified intelligence. PERIOD. But it should noted that their isn't a Democrat alive whom you would support for President. That disclaimer should always come with anything you post.

For the first time since 1988, I won't be supporting my parties nominee in November. Yes I am a proud Democrat. I will be voting for Johnson/Weld. Now if the Republican base had supported a candidate another then Trump I likely would have supported them in November. Only Trump and Cruz I couldn't have supported. Each for different reasons.

But it shouldn't be surprise the Republican base supported Trump. After all he was a known birther. Remember him telling Fox news he was gonna send a team of investigators to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn't a US citizen or born in the US? The crazy right wing base ate that up. So how did that investigation turn out? Funny Trump never gave us the findings of this investigation. Hmmmm.... And of course we have his racist and anti-women comments. Not to mention his Islamophobia and anti-Latino comments. The list goes on and on...
CFJunior

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:33 am

CFJunior wrote:

Hawksfan, her interview with Chris Wallace was disappointing for sure. She should just say she made a mistake and shouldn't have used her own email to pass along classified intelligence. PERIOD. But it should noted that their isn't a Democrat alive whom you would support for President. That disclaimer should always come with anything you post.

For the first time since 1988, I won't be supporting my parties nominee in November. Yes I am a proud Democrat. I will be voting for Johnson/Weld. Now if the Republican base had supported a candidate another then Trump I likely would have supported them in November. Only Trump and Cruz I couldn't have supported. Each for different reasons.

But it shouldn't be surprise the Republican base supported Trump. After all he was a known birther. Remember him telling Fox news he was gonna send a team of investigators to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn't a US citizen or born in the US? The crazy right wing base ate that up. So how did that investigation turn out? Funny Trump never gave us the findings of this investigation. Hmmmm.... And of course we have his racist and anti-women comments. Not to mention his Islamophobia and anti-Latino comments. The list goes on and on...

Welcome to the Johnson/Weld club. Trump's visit to Portland this week tells me that someone thinks Maine is in play. Our votes could actually mean something.

If Trump had half a brain he'd be in a position to capitalize on the Wallace interview. But instead he chose to engage a Gold Star family in a pointless debate. "I'm very sorry that you lost your son in a war that Clinton voted for", end of discussion. How hard is that?
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Welcome back CF...
The point of my post was to mock yet another Hill Chi Minh episode of lying, lying about lying & lying about having lied about lying...
You've been away awhile...pick any thread about the election season & you'll see I'm firmly anti-Cheese Puff Face in a big way...
Hey! That means you don't consider me part of the "crazy republican base" right...? :P
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics