HONEST HILLIARY

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: HONEST HILLIARY

Postby geezil » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:13 pm

..........Your search for the truth is noted--One would hope others (try Hilliary) would do the same.
geezil

Postby mario_spaghettio » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Anybody who votes for Hillary Clinton is a traitor, period. Those found guilty of treason should be hanged.
mario_spaghettio

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:03 pm

mario_spaghettio wrote:Anybody who votes for Hillary Clinton is a traitor, period. Those found guilty of treason should be hanged.

In other words Trump supporters aren't hung.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mario_spaghettio » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Lol
mario_spaghettio

Postby hawksfan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:33 pm

So now James Comey is attempting to re-claim his & his beleaguered agency's tattered reputation by going for a second (or 3rd, or 4th) bite at the Big Mother email scandal apple.

And the catalyst for the renewed vows of chastity to the rule of law? Anthony Weiner a/k/a "Carlos Danger"...!!... :lol: ...as we wheeze to the finish line of this most galactically crap-tacular election cycle of all our lifetimes we have to ask...seriously...does it get any more FUBAR than that...? As the timeless John Lennon once unequivocally declared, "Most peculiar Mama....". :lol:

The choice is between a misogynist vulgarian with a bad fake tan and the capo of a corrupt criminal enterprise; between an unfit man who may, possibly, just might..."preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America..." & an unfit woman who has demonstrably violated that very same oath over and over again, who in FACT is ineligible for even the lowest level security clearance.

My vote goes to Trump...in an attempt to assist the effort to stop the abomination of a Herself victory. The cornerstone of AMERICA is the idea of equality for all under the law. That is the ultimate hill worth dying on. We simply cannot usher INTO the Oval Office a person who's crimes dwarf those of Nixon.., who's vast criminal enterprise turns Nixon into a minor political corruption footnote to history. NO...enough with these faithless, souless grifters...time to send The Clintons riding off into the sunset, never to darken our door again....
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:55 am

What drama! Hawk, do you write romance novels too? What's your pen name?
Pirates79

Postby hawksfan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Pirates79 wrote:What drama! Hawk, do you write romance novels too? What's your pen name?

:lol: ...nope! No romance novels...

What can I say? I love this country, I consider myself a patriot and I wear my heart on my sleeve...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Regardless of how you feel about Hillary you have to admit that this election is all about men being pigs. Bill, Trump, and Carlos are cut from the same cloth.
Mike Tomlin

Previous

Return to Politics