HONEST HILLIARY

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: HONEST HILLIARY

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:10 pm

hawksfan wrote:Right, agreed. But it's still a matter of degree...

If we use Super Bowl winning quarterbacks as the analogy....Cheetos Dust is Trent Dilfer, Miss Mao Suit is TB12...

Only because he never held office, and because he's got a fraction of her emotional intelligence. She's the second least popular Presidential candidate in the era of modern polling, maybe ever. And if Trump could exercise any self-control he'd be sailing ahead of her, instead he's the candidate who managed to beat her negativity rating.

Pathetic, at least Dilfer won. Trump is Neil O'Donnell.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Neil O'Donnell...? Yikes! I'd forgotten all about him....yeesh one of the most boring Super Bowls ever....O'Donnell turned Larry Brown (who had a MUCH better namesake as an RB for the Redskins in the '70's) into a multi-millionaire by somehow looking like he was having a friendly game of catch...and Barry Switzer goes into the history books as a championship caliber coach, double yeesh...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:24 am

hawksfan wrote:Neil O'Donnell...? Yikes! I'd forgotten all about him....yeesh one of the most boring Super Bowls ever....O'Donnell turned Larry Brown (who had a MUCH better namesake as an RB for the Redskins in the '70's) into a multi-millionaire by somehow looking like he was having a friendly game of catch...and Barry Switzer goes into the history books as a championship caliber coach, double yeesh...

What did O'Donnell have in common with Larry Bird?

They were both masters of the bounce pass.

Why was O'Donnell like Billy Graham?

They could both make 50,000 people jump up and yell "Jesus Christ".
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:54 pm

And on & on it goes...today we learn that Felonius Milhouse Pantsuit relayed to the FBI that the whole private server/email account caper was Colin Powell's idea..!

Waddaya think P79? Sounds pretty racist to me...whatwith her "blaming the black guy" and all... ;)
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Knowing as we do that the CCFF pays out only 13% of the hundred's of millions of dollars it takes in for actual "charitable" works,....as the daily addition to the Clintonian scandal-palooza plays out, (what a JOY her corrupt Presidency promises to be), is anyone nauseated by the Democrat Super Pac, as calls grow louder for the CCFF to be shut down, lamenting the loss of "all the great works" the CCFF does around the world?

What an unmitigated crock....good grief, what is wrong with us? How on earth is this corrupt, vapid, grasping, incompetent, duplicitous unhealthy old crone on the very precipice of ascending to the leadership of our precious country?

It is wrong & it should be stopped now. The impeachment laws allow for Congress to file articles against corrupt FORMER officials in order to stop said official from gaining higher office; that step should be be taken immediately.

Seeing as how Ted Cruz is a Senator & not a Congressman, I'll not hold my breath waiting to witness courage from the invertabrates who "answer" to the people to do the right thing...
hawksfan

Postby geezil » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:45 am

Wonder who this might be...................

Yes I lied & abused the Clinton Foundation for Profit.
Yes I lied and abused my power as Secretary of State.
Yes I lied & rigged the DNC Nomination.
Yes I lied & had a illegal Private server.
Yes I lied and deleted classified / Top secret e-mails
Yes I lied & profited millions from Russia on uranium.
Yes I lied and dozen's of people have died.
Yes I lied & never dodged sniper fire.
Yes I lied & enabled my rapist / cheating husband.
Yes I lied & Chelsea wasn't jogging around the WTC on 911.
Yes I lied on the Benghazi committee & 4 Americans died.
Yes I lied & my husband & I looted the WH.
Yes I lied & created Filegate.
Yes I lied & took $ from Chinagate.
Yes I lied & took $ for Pardongate.
Yes I lied & took $ from Travelgate.
Yes I lied about Watergate & was fired.
Yes I lied & Vince Foster died.
Yes I lied & defended a child rapist.

..............I'm sure there's more, but it's such a @#$% mess to dig out.
geezil

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:35 am

Both parties need to dump their nominees and let Kaine and Pence run.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:17 pm

"Yes I lied and...was NOT named after Sir Edmund Hillary...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:06 pm

So in a 4 Dec '10 email to COS Cheryl Mills, Herself asks " by the way, what exactly does 'FUBAR' mean anyway...?"...

Good grief...is there anyone who isn't either a child or a hopelessly cloistered entitled elitist that doesn't know what the acronym 'FUBAR' signifies..?

Here ya go Miss Mao Suit....glean the meaning of the acronym by the context it is used in the following sentence...."The very idea, with your decades long list of malfeasance & incompetence, that YOU could win the Presidency is....wait for it!.....FUBAR!...."
hawksfan

Postby 2Gap3Gap4Gap5 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:45 am

Geezil,

While I DID thoroughly enjoy you list of Hillary lies, and love everything anti-Hillary, I would take exception with the very last item on that list....the defending of the child rapist.

The record DOES show, that she made 4 attempts to not have to represent that scumbag. She was in the 2nd year of practice, and the presiding judge threatened to have her license to practice revoked, if she continued to attempt to get out of representing him.

People make much of her "laughing at getting the guy off the hook." But anyone who listens to the audio, would clearly be able to distinguish, uncomfortable nervous laughter, with raucus laughter associated with pulling something off. In the audio, she also stated that the man was guilty as sin, but it was prosecutorial mistakes that resulted in the man being deemed innocent of his crime.
2Gap3Gap4Gap5

PreviousNext

Return to Politics