HONEST HILLIARY

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: HONEST HILLIARY

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Ted Cruz made a pledge to support the party's nominee. And he used the most public platform possible to go back on his word. He could have simply skipped the convention like Kasich did. But Cruz managed to expose himself as a liar and rally the convention around Trump all at once. That's black belt level incompetence.

No one who has worked with Cruz likes him. John Boehner called him "Lucifer in the flesh". And do you honestly believe that the spouse of a Wall Street executive is against cronyism?

Plus, his dad helped kill Kennedy.
Pirates79 wrote:Hawk, off subject, but with you being a Cruz acolyte, what's your take on his participation in this weeks festivities. My take. He is positioning for '20 because he know's Trump isn't going to win and Hillary's election will only continue the political polarization, thus keeping him a viable candidate.

"IT WAS THE GLORY OF THIS MAN THAT HE COULD STAND ALONE WITH THE TRUTH AND CALMLY AWAIT THE RESULT..." ...Frederick Douglass

A timeline of "L'Affaire Vote Your Conscience "....1)Trump invites Cruz to speak at convention, 2) Cruz accepts with explicit admonishment that there would not be an endorsement, 3) Trump accepts the condition, 4) Trump leaks news of Cruz's acceptance of the invite, without revealing the no endorsement pre-condition, 5) Cruz provides Trump with advance copy of his speech, again, sans endorsement, 6) Trump green lights Cruz speech, 7) Cruz delivers his electrifying speech...as the vote your conscience line is spoken Trump operatives are whipping the NY delegation into a boo-fest frenzy as 8) The Donald of Orange arrives from the back of the hall, high up, on cue complete with a spot light on his creamsicle hued countenance...in other words...Trump puppeteered the entire absurd spectacle from beginning to end, a WWF style Hero vs The Villain story line concocted by a would-be President who is in reality nothing more than a master of self promotion and marketing....

Did Ted Cruz break the silly pledge? That can be debated. The pledge was to SUPPORT, not explicitly ENDORSE. In my view Cruz agreeing to speak at Trump's convention, graciously congratulating The Orange One on his victory & not uttering a single negative word against Cheetos Boy IS support....certainly a helluva lot more courageous an action than that ass-hat John Kasich. John "aren't I an awesome guy" Kasich suffered nothing at the hands of Trump compared to Cruz. "Lyin' Ted", absurd birther sh**, bullying of his wife, planting the lie of serial philanderer story in the Enquirer and finally the outrageous accusation linking his father to the JFK assassination....Trump made it personal, Trump serial lied about Cruz over and over again and now Cruz is expected to bend his knee, kiss the ring & declare fealty and announce that, in retrospect, "yup, Trump's tbe man for the job" with the "E" word attached? Seriously? I think NOT!!

The candidacy of Donald Trump is about anger, resentment, payback and a desire for revenge. In other words...he completes the circle...we are now a one party country. We have two wings of the Democrat party...both big government, both statist in its goals, both driven by the Nation soul crushing weight of identity politics.

Last Wednesday night Ted Cruz was a lone voice in the wilderness standing for liberty, standing for our founding principles, standing for the greatest governing document ever written, standing for those American people as individuals that are desperate throw off the yoke of the federal bureaucracy...and he did so knowing the vitriol he would face; knowing he may face future electoral consequences. In my view that makes him a goddam political hero...

"Lyin' Ted"? Please...bullsh**....the more apt description is Lion Ted...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:20 am

Okaaaay. In any case Trump is picking pieces of Cruz out of the soles of his shoes.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:38 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:Okaaaay. In any case Trump is picking pieces of Cruz out of the soles of his shoes.

That is true...Cruz's Presidential aspirations may well be over but I'm guessing he'll be a Senator from Texas for however long he wants to be.

And wouldn't it be great if final justice prevails in the form of an impeachment Senate trial for Toupe Trump and Ted Cruz casting the 67th vote to remove Cheese Puff Face from office....?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:19 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Okaaaay. In any case Trump is picking pieces of Cruz out of the soles of his shoes.

That is true...Cruz's Presidential aspirations may well be over but I'm guessing he'll be a Senator from Texas for however long he wants to be.

And wouldn't it be great if final justice prevails in the form of an impeachment Senate trial for Toupe Trump and Ted Cruz casting the 67th vote to remove Cheese Puff Face from office....?

That would depend on what precipitates the trial.
Mike Tomlin

Postby driveandive » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:22 am

Now proof of money laundering can be added to Hillary's list of crimes. Even her supporters cannot deny her corrupted campaign any longer.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-leak-clinton-team-deflected-state-cash-concerns-226191
A simplified diagram showing the laundering process.
http://imgur.com/a/R9yS9
driveandive

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:07 pm

driveandive wrote:Now proof of money laundering can be added to Hillary's list of crimes. Even her supporters cannot deny her corrupted campaign any longer.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-leak-clinton-team-deflected-state-cash-concerns-226191

I think we've established that Hillary is crooked as hell. My question remains; who will hurt us more, Clinton or Trump? And again, I don't know.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
driveandive wrote:Now proof of money laundering can be added to Hillary's list of crimes. Even her supporters cannot deny her corrupted campaign any longer.

I think we've established that Hillary is crooked as hell. My question remains; who will hurt us more, Clinton or Trump? And again, I don't know.

Hill Chi Minh...because her election would represent our acceptance that the founding principle of "equality for all under the law" is no more than a quaint notion who's time has passed, sacrificed at the altar of the pernicious progressive movement.
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:18 pm

So Hill Chi Min & Bubba made $10.9M last year...producing no goods or services mind you, just collecting the various forms of homage they're annually showered with.

And they gave approximately 10% to charity, ok, cool, $1.9M is very, very generous...certainly the Donkey Super-Pac MSM believed that.

But wait! In examining the details we find that 90+% of that "charitable" contribution went to who? Right! The Clinton (Crime) Family Foundation...! :lol:

So....the Clintons, being the angelic & thoroughly altruistic creatures they are "donate" $1.71M of their ill gotten gains to their own slush fund...whoops!, sorry, sorry...I mean "charity" :lol:

But wait! (#2)...public records show (Hill...1st executive order...ban public records!) that the CCFF only spends 13% of it's income on actual charitable works!

So...while the Donkey Super-Pac MSM swoons over these two flim-flam artists aleged altruism, the reality (the Left screechs as one..."reality is subjective!"...) is that the Clintons actually parted with about $222K....and "donated"....TAX FREE!!....about $1.5M to themselves!

You. Just. Can't. Make. This. Stuff. Up...a Trump Presidency scares the hell out of me; a Hillary Clinton Presidency diminishes all of us in incalculable ways because it forces us to forego ANY standard of accountability for our public officials. Her ascension to the throne will represent the final nail in the American coffin of "the politics of pull" rules all, in all situations...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:57 am

hawksfan wrote:So Hill Chi Min & Bubba made $10.9M last year...producing no goods or services mind you, just collecting the various forms of homage they're annually showered with.

And they gave approximately 10% to charity, ok, cool, $1.9M is very, very generous...certainly the Donkey Super-Pac MSM believed that.

But wait! In examining the details we find that 90+% of that "charitable" contribution went to who? Right! The Clinton (Crime) Family Foundation...! :lol:

So....the Clintons, being the angelic & thoroughly altruistic creatures they are "donate" $1.71M of their ill gotten gains to their own slush fund...whoops!, sorry, sorry...I mean "charity" :lol:

But wait! (#2)...public records show (Hill...1st executive order...ban public records!) that the CCFF only spends 13% of it's income on actual charitable works!

So...while the Donkey Super-Pac MSM swoons over these two flim-flam artists aleged altruism, the reality (the Left screechs as one..."reality is subjective!"...) is that the Clintons actually parted with about $222K....and "donated"....TAX FREE!!....about $1.5M to themselves!

You. Just. Can't. Make. This. Stuff. Up...a Trump Presidency scares the hell out of me; a Hillary Clinton Presidency diminishes all of us in incalculable ways because it forces us to forego ANY standard of accountability for our public officials. Her ascension to the throne will represent the final nail in the American coffin of "the politics of pull" rules all, in all situations...

At least you got to see their returns.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:48 pm

I couldn't care less about either of their tax returns. What I really, really want to see are her health records. There are A LOT of indicators that she is in ill health....we have a right to know, as a body politic, whether or not she is up to the job from a health point of view....
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics