HONEST HILLIARY

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

HONEST HILLIARY

Postby geezil » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:55 am

..........Interesting in how Hillliary fights back--Andrea is really concerned but oh how she forgets.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristin ... w-does-she

.........Anybody innocent of charges would tell the truth--how dumb
Last edited by geezil on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
geezil

Re: Andrea Michell MSNBC

Postby geezil » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:01 am

...........What the hell--leave it here and we'll have a new topic "HONEST HILLIARY". We'll start with sniper fire in Bosnia and settle on Comey's Confession--That would be a long list with the sh.t in between.
geezil

Re: HONEST HILLIARY

Postby geezil » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:16 pm

..........Andrea darling--The political leaders that we have, do not want to solve the problem(s) or they can't solve the problem(s). You and they wish to be politically correct before embarking on a "revolutionary" proposal. Go to bed tonite with Benny (your scrawny husband) and have sweet political discussions (after you have dinner in Georgetown).
geezil

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:51 pm

I'll bite...this could be a lot of fun...

Let's start with... (closed eyes, throwing dart at War & Peace sized list of Hill's career best lies list)...Ah! Bullseye to start...!

Batting lead off we begin with..."The Amazing Tale of 1000% ROI !!"...
Remember that one? About how the smartest woman ever, in her one & only attempt, managed to turn $1000 cattle futures investment into a $100 LARGE based on the vast well of knowledge she gained from reading an article in the Wall Street Journal...?
hawksfan

Postby Pirates79 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Hawk, off subject, but with you being a Cruz acolyte, what's your take on his participation in this weeks festivities. My take. He is positioning for '20 because he know's Trump isn't going to win and Hillary's election will only continue the political polarization, thus keeping him a viable candidate.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:22 pm

In the last week three people that I have no use for have gone down in flames; Ailes, Cruz, and Wasserman-Schutz. Maybe this election isn't so bad.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:In the last week three people that I have no use for have gone down in flames; Ailes, Cruz, and Wasserman-Schutz. Maybe this election isn't so bad.

Ailes, don't care about. DWS, daily battle for title of "dumbest person on planet" with Chris Mathews...the country's cumulative civic IQ will rise with her departure from public life.

Ted Cruz? Seriously? You have "no use for"? Explain why you have no use for...a staunch defender of our Constitution, our liberty, an end to our crony driven confiscatory tax policy, rolling back the tyranny of the alphabet agency rule by fiat, putting the lawless rogue partisan IRS into the dustbin of history....please explain Mike why you have no use for the only current politician who gives a good goddam about restoring our representitive republic by deflating the Hindenberg sized balloon of incompetence displayed on a daily basis by our federal government.

Lets hear it Mike...gonna take more than a two sentence pithy moderate comment to convince me that Ted Cruz is worthy of a pathetically pajorative dismissal as "no use for"...

(P79...I appreciate the question, I'll get back to ya in day or so...if you see the above before I post again....kinda obvious I have plenty to say...)
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:49 am

Ted Cruz made a pledge to support the party's nominee. And he used the most public platform possible to go back on his word. He could have simply skipped the convention like Kasich did. But Cruz managed to expose himself as a liar and rally the convention around Trump all at once. That's black belt level incompetence.

No one who has worked with Cruz likes him. John Boehner called him "Lucifer in the flesh". And do you honestly believe that the spouse of a Wall Street executive is against cronyism?

Plus, his dad helped kill Kennedy.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:32 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:Ted Cruz made a pledge to support the party's nominee. And he used the most public platform possible to go back on his word. He could have simply skipped the convention like Kasich did. But Cruz managed to expose himself as a liar and rally the convention around Trump all at once. That's black belt level incompetence.

No one who has worked with Cruz likes him. John Boehner called him "Lucifer in the flesh". And do you honestly believe that the spouse of a Wall Street executive is against cronyism?

First....my apologies for the obnoxious tone of my prior post.

Second...you have the entire convention speech thing wrong. Context and the details of how it all came about matter...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Ted Cruz made a pledge to support the party's nominee. And he used the most public platform possible to go back on his word. He could have simply skipped the convention like Kasich did. But Cruz managed to expose himself as a liar and rally the convention around Trump all at once. That's black belt level incompetence.

First....my apologies for the obnoxious tone of my prior post.

Second...you have the entire convention speech thing wrong. Context and the details of how it all came about matter...

No need to apologize. What do I have wrong? Cruz couldn't get elected as dog catcher in Texas now and he did nothing to slow Trump down.
Mike Tomlin

Next

Return to Politics