Fear Mongering

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Fear Mongering

Postby spudneck111 » Sun May 18, 2008 7:50 am

CFJunior wrote:and a vote for McCain would be voting for a third Bush term.

Nice to see that you have the Obama talking points memorized. :P No matter how wrong they are.
spudneck111

Postby LoveTheGame1 » Tue May 20, 2008 3:23 am

You don't seem to understand that the senate intellegence committee was privy to that same information and came to the same conclusions.

I understand that the senate was involved--DUH, again.

What you don't understand, or choose to dwell on, or want to be the only one that can't grasp it, is that the meetings in Bush's office are attended by his appointees and they are also a part of the intelligence community.

Put it in to drive Spud and continue on.
LoveTheGame1

Postby spudneck111 » Tue May 20, 2008 6:06 am

You were the one that said that "our intellegence community" was hand picked by Bush. You also incinuate that Bush and his advisors were the only ones getting that information. Everytime it is pointed out that you are wrong, you act like you all ready knew that when it is obvious from your post that you had no clue....... Or maybe you did know but it served your purpose to ignore the realities of the situation.

The advisors you named were/are not, repeat NOT part of the intellegence community. They get briefed by the intellegence comunity just as the President does. I may serve you to research what the duties of the Secretary of Defence, the National security advisor and the Vice-President are. I don't think you will find that being part of Bush's handpicked intellegence community would be part of their job description. They do however get briefed by the intellegence community and advise and help the President formulate a plan if necessary.

Putting it in drive and cruising on........
spudneck111

Postby LoveTheGame1 » Wed May 21, 2008 3:36 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/ ... 2067.shtml

This is 72 days after 9/11. This is part of this secret history. President Bush, after a National Security Council meeting, takes Don Rumsfeld aside, collars him physically, and takes him into a little cubbyhole room and closes the door and says, ‘What have you got in terms of plans for Iraq? What is the status of the war plan? I want you to get on it. I want you to keep it secret.’"

This is the intelligence community I'm talking about.

The end.

Let me ask you this Spud. If I insinuated, am I the only one who does so? Seems to me that the use of execution was also an insinuation. Does that mean you were wrong too? Or just me, and not you?
LoveTheGame1

Postby spudneck111 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:59 am

LoveTheGame1 wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/15/60minutes/main612067.shtml

This is 72 days after 9/11. This is part of this secret history. President Bush, after a National Security Council meeting, takes Don Rumsfeld aside, collars him physically, and takes him into a little cubbyhole room and closes the door and says, ‘What have you got in terms of plans for Iraq? What is the status of the war plan? I want you to get on it. I want you to keep it secret.’"

This is the intelligence community I'm talking about.

The end.

Let me ask you this Spud. If I insinuated, am I the only one who does so? Seems to me that the use of execution was also an insinuation. Does that mean you were wrong too? Or just me, and not you?

The end?
So now the President asking his secretery of defense to formulate a war plan, what the plans are and the status (which is his job) makes him part of the intellegence community? What in the world does that have to do with "our intellegence community"? ANSWER: Nothing. Rumsfeld was never part of "our intellegence community". Do you even understand what you post?

"Execution was also an insinuation"? What are you talking about?
spudneck111

Previous

Return to Politics