Orlando...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Orlando...

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:46 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:We completely destabilized a very dangerous part of the world, there is plenty of blame to go around.

I can agree with that...as long as by "we" you aren't singling out America...we being the West since about 1910...sure, no question.

Of course ultimate responsibility belongs to the fundamentalist, sharia adherent societies that inhabit that part of the world...clinging to their stone age ideology that completely hamstrings any chance of a Muslim reformation...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Europe can own their role by taking the brunt of the refuge crisis. We can own ours by finally being transparent about the Saudi role in 9/11. That's the sharia adherent society that hasn't paid their dues yet.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Neat trick The Regime tried to pull off...censoring the transcript of the Orlando sharia adherent savage's bragging about his crime against humanity & proclamation of fealty to allah & isis the lunatic death cult...

With Loretta Lynch insisting the censorship was to "prevent further victimization of those who suffered the attack", when even the most strident Obama supporter knows the purpose of the censorship wasn't to protect the victims (Hey Loretta! The victims of the Orlando jihad are frankin' dead!), but rather to protect "moderate" followers of islam...

Does anyone in The Regime have the least understanding that the world they're trying to create already exists? Between the covers of "Atlas Shrugged", "The Fountainhead" and "1984"...?
hawksfan

Postby spudneck111 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:41 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:We completely destabilized a very dangerous part of the world, there is plenty of blame to go around.
I am not so sure that I completely agree with this. They have been on the road to destabilization for centuries. And it continues today, only at a faster pace than 8 years ago.
spudneck111

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:19 am

spudneck111 wrote:
I am not so sure that I completely agree with this. They have been on the road to destabilization for centuries. And it continues today, only at a faster pace than 8 years ago.

Fair enough. But as someone who supported the invasion of Iraq I now view it as a huge mistake. We created more instability than existed prior to the invasion.
Mike Tomlin

Previous

Return to Politics