Orlando...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Orlando...

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:37 pm

In my view it could have been stopped. But once again the Central Planners in DC failed in catastrophic fashion...prostrating themselves at what is now becoming a thoroughly blood soaked altar of PC...

FBI...multiple interviews, multiple months spent with this savage on their radar...no findings. Ok, fair enough, he's a "citizen", file closed...but the incomprehensible decision is made to scrub him from databases used for background checks...

Employer....again, incomprehensibly he's employed as armed security personnel; multiple complaints from fellow employees referencing the pig's bizarre and threatening behaviour, ignored and or hidden as "he's a muslim" and they fear a backlash....

Federal gun database... see above, only as good as information that is entered into the system.

The President....7.5 years of refusal to honor his oath; we are reaping what HE has sown, only 216 days to go...
hawksfan

Re: Orlando...

Postby Pirates79 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Blame Obama. Pretty shallow Hawk.
Pirates79

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:30 am

If this was Obama's fault then 9/11 was Bush's fault. And he, by the way, started the central planning approach to all of this with the Department of Homeland Security.

And the shooter was a citizen, not a "citizen". He was also a pathetic, terrorist, cowardly loser.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:56 pm

P79...I gave multiple examples for my reasoning prior to mentioning BHO. I mentioned him last because it his disastrous policies that are greatly contributing to the conflagration of fundamentalist sharia adherent islamic terror attacks in America....that is a demonstrable, objective FACT...like it or not.

Mike...the scare quotes are because the pig ran around a high school classroom cheering while watching the towers fall on 9/11, because over & over again during the course of his life he was loud & boistrously anti-American & during the commission of his crime against humanity he called both a local television station & 911 to announce his alegiance to allah & isis...so...in my view...no matter which way ya cut it...that is a clear renunciation of his citizenship...
Last edited by hawksfan on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:If this was Obama's fault then 9/11 was Bush's fault. And he, by the way, started the central planning approach to all of this with the Department of Homeland Security.

And the shooter was a citizen, not a "citizen". He was also a pathetic, terrorist, cowardly loser.

Also both Bush claims here are dubious at best...regarding 9/11...& BHO...I'm talking policies, with Bush you're talking less than 8 months in office....BHO as I stated, we're 7.5 years into this Hindenberg presidency...

& homeland security...who cares who started it? At that time there wasnt a peep of protest against its creation. Now, 15 years later...as usual, a federal alphabet agency has utterly, catastrophically failed in its mission. It should be disbanded post haste...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:50 pm

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:If this was Obama's fault then 9/11 was Bush's fault. And he, by the way, started the central planning approach to all of this with the Department of Homeland Security.

Also both Bush claims here are dubious at best...regarding 9/11...& BHO...I'm talking policies, with Bush you're talking less than 8 months in office....BHO as I stated, we're 7.5 years into this Hindenberg presidency...

& homeland security...who cares who started it? At that time there wasnt a peep of protest against its creation. Now, 15 years later...as usual, a federal alphabet agency has utterly, catastrophically failed in its mission. It should be disbanded post haste...

What if we just accepted that this horrible loss is a very unfortunate reality in a free society that is at war with hard to identify enemies? Why does it have to be anyone's fault but the terrorist's?
Mike Tomlin

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:02 pm

hawksfan wrote:P79...I gave multiple examples for my reasoning prior to mentioning BHO. I mentioned him last because it his disastrous policies that are greatly contributing to the conflagration of fundamentalist sharia adherent islamic terror attacks in America....that is a demonstrable, objective FACT...like it or not.

Mike...the scare quotes are because the pig ran around a high school classroom cheering while watching the towers fall on 9/11, because over & over again during the course of his life he was loud & boistrously anti-American & during the commission of his crime against humanity he called both a local television station & 911 to announce his alegiance to allah & isis...so...in my view...no matter which way ya cut it...that is a clear renunciation of his citizenship...

So you support a non judicial reviewed renunciation of citizenship? It's pretty easy to support the loss of other's rights, but sooner or later that chicken comes home to roost.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:

What if we just accepted that this horrible loss is a very unfortunate reality in a free society that is at war with hard to identify enemies? Why does it have to be anyone's fault but the terrorist's?

Understood...how about we substitute the word "fault" with the idea of culpable? Or better yet, enabling?
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:P79...I gave multiple examples for my reasoning prior to mentioning BHO. I mentioned him last because it his disastrous policies that are greatly contributing to the conflagration of fundamentalist sharia adherent islamic terror attacks in America....that is a demonstrable, objective FACT...like it or not.

So you support a non judicial reviewed renunciation of citizenship? It's pretty easy to support the loss of other's rights, but sooner or later that chicken comes home to roost.

No...I'm just a guy yabba dabba do'ing on MBR... the guy's dead...(imagine his surprise when, instead of 72 scantily clad smoke show virgins, he finds an unending vista of pigs oikingly happy to keep him company for eternity?)...point is... American citizenship is not some amorphous "concept", easily bestowed by anchor baby status, raised in an anti-American household, programmed by his father to hate those who took you in. American citizenship carries responsibility, it carries commitment to a set of values...and so on, and so on...come on Mike, you know what I meant & you must know that this spawn from hell never in his life met any commitment of citizenship other than being the aforementioned anchor baby...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 am

We completely destabilized a very dangerous part of the world, there is plenty of blame to go around.
Mike Tomlin

Next

Return to Politics