Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton is not 'qualified' to be pre

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton is not 'qualified' to be

Postby spudneck111 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:11 pm

I heard a good one the other day. Obama said that Trump was not qualified. Coming from our community organizer, that made me laugh.
spudneck111

Postby hawksfan » Mon May 09, 2016 8:21 pm

spudneck111 wrote:I heard a good one the other day. Obama said that Trump was not qualified. Coming from our community organizer, that made me laugh.

Yeah, that was rich wasn't it? The latest tally of B. Hussein O's appearances on various fringe reality television shows over the last 7.5 years is 51...with a flurry of more sure to come the closer we get to the merciful end of this disastrous presidency...but the job is "serious"...from the most unserious POTUS in our history....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue May 10, 2016 6:10 pm

A Trump Presidency followed by endless cries of "it was Obama's fault". That sounds boring and familiar. Yet it is the very best that the GOP has to offer. I'm sure that pretty much everyone here agrees that Democratic policies have hurt this country, but at least give them credit for having achieved them. What has the Republican party actually accomplished in the last 20 years that has improved your life?

Crickets... right. And in recognition of that truth their moronic base nominates a guy who's policies shift with the wind. A complete tool who could be provoked into a war by a 10 year old in Russia who insults him on Twitter. And a guy who has been wiping his feet on the social values that the GOP claims to embrace for his entire adult life.

Hillary will most likely nominate liberals to the possibly three open SPC seats that she'll have in her most certain term(s). That will forever change American history. The Republican Party completely deserves this implosion. Welcome to the Independent option on your voter registration form.
Mike Tomlin

Postby spudneck111 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:08 am

Trump is no worse than Hillary... for country or party. They both suck. But, I really doubt that the Republicans or Trump will use the Democrats/Obama's line of blaming the last president.
spudneck111

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:18 pm

So we now hear that yesterday the Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, had a private, one on one, meeting with the husband(& former President himself) of the presumptive Democrat nominee for POTUS, currently under CRIMINAL investigation by the FBI...

And we're being told that this meeting was completely innocuous, devoid of any quid pro quo implications; that WE are the ones who MUST give these two paragons of virtue ( :roll: ) the benefit of the doubt...?

Folks...the Democrat party has abandoned all pretense....they are going to do any & all they can to pull Hill Chi Minh across the finish line...the MSM SuperPac for the Pantsuit is just awaiting orders...we are a one "party" country...and they are laughing at us...
hawksfan

Previous

Return to Politics