Donald Trump

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Donald Trump

Postby Patsfan07 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
driveandive wrote:I'll be wasting my vote on Gary Johnson. Hillary and Trump are the same to me.

I would not be at all surprised if we find out years from now that then were in this together the whole time. Trump's had a solid relationship with the Clintons for years, and neither of them are above orchestrating something like this.

Where's Ross Perot when you need him......
Patsfan07

Postby hawksfan » Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

mainejeff wrote:
hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Proud day to be a Republican.

#NeverTrump
#NeverHillary
#AlwaysConstitution

#NeedATissue?

:lol: :lol: ...ok, that's pretty funny MJ...
Thanks for the "concern"...and the yucks...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu May 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Yeah, MJ made me spit coffee on my keyboard with that response. Very well played.

But a serious question... who has more potential to hurt the country? I'm asking because right now I honestly don't know. Hillary is corrupt into her bones, but she also knows enough to steer the ship in the relatively right position until we find a real leader. And I feel like Trump could lead us into the abyss.

As much as it completely sucks those are our choices.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu May 05, 2016 7:32 pm

In my view for only slightly different reasons...because they're both old, white, rich NY progressive big government Donkeys...either will do the "Thelma & Louise" number on us...
hawksfan

Postby spudneck111 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:08 pm

driveandive wrote:I'll be wasting my vote on Gary Johnson. Hillary and Trump are the same to me.
I've been thinking along the same lines. Only thing is, Gary Johnson will have to actually stand a chance for me to vote for him. Hillary is the worst of the worst, and Trump cannot be trusted either.
spudneck111

Postby hawksfan » Wed May 25, 2016 8:19 pm

These "protests" at the orange hued Hair Piece's rallies are a Soros funded travesty....at the exact second that the first d-bag steps over the line from "protest" to unlawful behavior the cops need to unleash tear gas, their batons, roll up the paddy wagons, disburse the majority & perp walk those that persist. THEN...the judge assigned needs to set bail for those recalcitrants at $50+K. These slugs need to pay consequences & the enabling invertabrate "authorities" need to stand for some good old fashioned law & order...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu May 26, 2016 4:55 am

hawksfan wrote:These "protests" at the orange hued Hair Piece's rallies are a Soros funded travesty....at the exact second that the first d-bag steps over the line from "protest" to unlawful behavior the cops need to unleash tear gas, their batons, roll up the paddy wagons, disburse the majority & perp walk those that persist. THEN...the judge assigned needs to set bail for those recalcitrants at $50+K. These slugs need to pay consequences & the enabling invertabrate "authorities" need to stand for some good old fashioned law & order...

I'm stocking up on popcorn for the conventions this summer.
Mike Tomlin

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 26, 2016 7:20 am

Pocahontas......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
mainejeff

Postby hawksfan » Thu May 26, 2016 8:35 pm

What if...

We get a four way race? Hair & Herself + The Bern Babies & an as yet un-named Moderate Mensch..?
Can this end up in tbe House...? In an election cycle that hasn't been like any other in our lifetimes, wouldn't that be an appropriate end to this nuttiness...? A new 22% or so President with absolutely no mandate to do anything at all...? (With a nod to you Mikey from months ago), isn't that what we deserve...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri May 27, 2016 9:54 am

hawksfan wrote:What if...

We get a four way race? Hair & Herself + The Bern Babies & an as yet un-named Moderate Mensch..?
Can this end up in tbe House...? In an election cycle that hasn't been like any other in our lifetimes, wouldn't that be an appropriate end to this nuttiness...? A new 22% or so President with absolutely no mandate to do anything at all...? (With a nod to you Mikey from months ago), isn't that what we deserve...?

If you want to know where we're heading watch the movie "Idiocracy".
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics