Donald Trump

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Donald Trump

Postby mainejeff » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:52 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:He's still got a ton of baggage that Hillary will destroy him with. Not sure why no one else in the primary has gone really negative on him. But he might be a good overall development for the GOP.

Hillary has plenty of baggage as well.....and I'm not talking about the ones under her eyes.

Welcome to Maine, Mr. Trump!
mainejeff

Postby mainejeff » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:57 am

Just watched the GOP trot out Mitt Romney in a lame attempt to destroy Trump's candidacy. This political season has become bizarro world.......but you gotta admit.......it's becoming the Super Bowl of Presidential campaigns! :o :shock: :o
mainejeff

Postby Sean Stackhouse » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:53 pm

There are only two people who can actually win this election: Trump & Sanders. Only hardcore Democrats will support Hillary when she inevitably gets at least charged and probably convicted of her crimes, and if the Republicans don't send up Trump he'll take half the Republican voters with him and leave Cruz or Rubio completely helpless... UNLESS they run against Hillary, in which case they might still have a chance.

No matter what, Rory McIlroy said it best when he was asked about this election: "I'm not saying the political system in Northern Ireland is that good either, but ... it's shocking. ... I can't vote. And if I could I'm not sure I'd want to vote for any of the candidates."

No matter what happens, if you thought the Democrats bitched up a storm over eight years of Bush, or Republicans sounded like crybabies throughout eight years of Obama, just watch. There's a very real scenario where the winner in 2016 received LePage-esque numbers and you're going to hear so much bitching and moaning for the next four years that Kanye West might actually have a shot at it because nobody will even want to hear the world "politics" ever again.
Sean Stackhouse

Postby hawksfan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:54 pm

So what does everyone think of all those illegal aliens out there in The People's Republic of California, jazzed up & inflamed by La Raza race whores...violating the law, insulting our constitutional right to PEACEABLY assemble...waving their Mexican flags, destroying property and so on...?

Jeez if they keep it up...they may accomplish for The Hair what he could never hope to do on his own...convince me to actually vote for the cheating, chistling, weasely old Democrat fraud....just to stick it to those reprobate ingrates on display all day yesterday...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed May 04, 2016 9:21 am

He won and the GOP gave us their version of George Wallace. Next we'll get the Democrat's Nixon 2.0. I predict that the only winners in this election will be distillers and brewers.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Pirates79 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Proud day to be a Republican.
Pirates79

Postby hawksfan » Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 am

Pirates79 wrote:Proud day to be a Republican.

#NeverTrump
#NeverHillary
#AlwaysConstitution
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 05, 2016 8:41 am

hawksfan wrote:
Pirates79 wrote:Proud day to be a Republican.

#NeverTrump
#NeverHillary
#AlwaysConstitution

#NeedATissue?
mainejeff

Postby driveandive » Thu May 05, 2016 8:56 am

I'll be wasting my vote on Gary Johnson. Hillary and Trump are the same to me.
driveandive

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu May 05, 2016 11:35 am

driveandive wrote:I'll be wasting my vote on Gary Johnson. Hillary and Trump are the same to me.

I would not be at all surprised if we find out years from now that then were in this together the whole time. Trump's had a solid relationship with the Clintons for years, and neither of them are above orchestrating something like this.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics