Zimmerman

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Zimmerman

Postby Speed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 pm

My mind is the connection, old buddy...connecting the dots... the connection is that all of them were underdogs...with courage to face "the establishment", "the system" and entrenched institutional power...the enemy has always been with us, just in different masks and guises... racism...economically expoitive, corrupt, and abusively militaristic South American governments...colonialism...imperialism...British and particularly English Protestant subjegation of Irish self determination (they took our Island)...banks and soulless corporate greed...authoritarian kings ( no consent of the governed)...and technology vs muscle and human will.......
Speed
 
Posts: 6788
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:01 am

Re: Zimmerman

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Speed wrote:My mind is the connection, old buddy...connecting the dots... the connection is that all of them were underdogs...with courage to face "the establishment", "the system" and entrenched institutional power...the enemy has always been with us, just in different masks and guises... racism...economically expoitive, corrupt, and abusively militaristic South American governments...colonialism...imperialism...British and particularly English Protestant subjegation of Irish self determination (they took our Island)...banks and soulless corporate greed...authoritarian kings ( no consent of the governed)...and technology vs muscle and human will.......


Ok Speed...I can see that with some on your list...you and I have argued enough this week and it's hot'ern hell...so I will refrain from commenting on Che & Ho. Tell me please...who are they and what did they do re: Angela Davis, H Rap Brown and Messrs Cahill and Hill...? I'm unfamiliar with those names...

Also...taking your criteria listed above into consideration and today being his 95th birthday I would suggest adding Nelson Mandela to your list. An extraordinary life....
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Zimmerman

Postby spudneck111 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Speed wrote:I laughed like hell around the campfire last night...thinking of conspiracy theorists and the nuts who think their guns will protect them...if our government really wanted to take our freedoms , do you really think you could protect yourself with the guns now in every hand and arm tenfold?...of course not...you would never know what hit you if the government ever really turned against the people...wiped out from the sky by technology not guns in the tens of millions...

I have a brother in law who really believes his closet full of assault rifles will protect him like from Indians attacking his house in a frontal assault. Lololol....
You know nothing. What would you sooner assalt... as a thug or collectively as the government, an unarmed citizenry or an armed one. Even a fool should be able to figure that out. I also imagine you are lying about your brother in law worrying about an attack from indians. You are so full of yourself.
User avatar
spudneck111
 
Posts: 8022
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Houlton, Me.

Re: Zimmerman

Postby Speed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 am

Spud, old buddy, the Indians were figurative you brain dead ignoramus...as in "Indians charging a western fort like the US Government attacking your home to abridge your freedom in a frontal assault to your front door as you blaze away with your assault rifle"...
Speed
 
Posts: 6788
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:01 am

Re: Zimmerman

Postby Speed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

Hawk, Angela Davis and H Rap Brown were 60s and early 70s BLACK POWER militants and leaders...the opposite of MLK's and Gandhi's peaceful resistance...

Joe Cahill was a legendary leader of the IRA...spent years in prison for fighting against British tyranny in N. Ireland........

Joe Hill was a labor activist...of Swedish ancestry he was a member of the Industrial Workers of the World...(the wobblies)...he wrote satirical poems and political songs...made speeches and organized...he was falsely accused, tried and executed in 1915 at the age of 36... he was accused of killing a Salt Lake City grocer and former cop and his son...the gunshot wound Hill bore which was used as evidence against him was really the product of a lover's rage and jealousy with another man over a 20 year old beauty...but it cost Joe his life...

Yes, the Great Mandela belongs in any listing of great champions of liberty...he stood up to the worst of racists---the Dutch Boers of South Africa...
Speed
 
Posts: 6788
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:01 am

Re: Zimmerman

Postby mainejeff » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Obama's Travon Martin press conference today was PATHETIC. He is obviously not the President of the United States.......just the President of Black America. :|

George Zimmerman listed himself as a Hispanic on his voter registration form and his mother is from Peru. You won't hear black activists going after Hispanic America though........minority vs. minority just doesn't fly and there is no way for blacks to "guilt" Hispanics into getting their way.

I suggest that blacks learn to cope with their own problems before they try and pawn them on the rest of us. The attitude of black male youth in this country needs to change from that of "me me me"....... to one of community involvement, hard work, getting educated, and assimilation. Too many have been sold the false dreams of becoming rap stars, pro athletes and drug lords......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 17950
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Zimmerman

Postby spudneck111 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Speed wrote:Spud, old buddy, the Indians were figurative you brain dead ignoramus...as in "Indians charging a western fort like the US Government attacking your home to abridge your freedom in a frontal assault to your front door as you blaze away with your assault rifle"...

So, in other words... you were lying, you piece of fecal matter.

The question was, who do you think that the government or a criminal would sooner agree against... an armed or unarmed citizen. Even a moron like you should be able to answer a simple question like that..... or maybe not.
User avatar
spudneck111
 
Posts: 8022
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Houlton, Me.

Re: Zimmerman

Postby spudneck111 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 pm

mainejeff wrote:Obama's Travon Martin press conference today was PATHETIC. He is obviously not the President of the United States.......just the President of Black America. :|

George Zimmerman listed himself as a Hispanic on his voter registration form and his mother is from Peru. You won't hear black activists going after Hispanic America though........minority vs. minority just doesn't fly and there is no way for blacks to "guilt" Hispanics into getting their way.

I suggest that blacks learn to cope with their own problems before they try and pawn them on the rest of us. The attitude of black male youth in this country needs to change from that of "me me me"....... to one of community involvement, hard work, getting educated, and assimilation. Too many have been sold the false dreams of becoming rap stars, pro athletes and drug lords......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
What in the world is going on here.... I agree MJ.
User avatar
spudneck111
 
Posts: 8022
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Houlton, Me.

Re: Zimmerman

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:21 am

mainejeff wrote:Obama's Travon Martin press conference today was PATHETIC. He is obviously not the President of the United States.......just the President of Black America. :|

George Zimmerman listed himself as a Hispanic on his voter registration form and his mother is from Peru. You won't hear black activists going after Hispanic America though........minority vs. minority just doesn't fly and there is no way for blacks to "guilt" Hispanics into getting their way.

I suggest that blacks learn to cope with their own problems before they try and pawn them on the rest of us. The attitude of black male youth in this country needs to change from that of "me me me"....... to one of community involvement, hard work, getting educated, and assimilation. Too many have been sold the false dreams of becoming rap stars, pro athletes and drug lords......... :roll: :roll: :roll:


Well put MJ...

The race baiting Administration...BHO has a constitutional obligation to stop this nonsense and reach out to us all...thankfully I wasn't holding my breath...

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... c-mccarthy
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Zimmerman

Postby mainejeff » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:04 am

Zimmerman helped save a family of 4 last Thursday after their SUV overturned.

What would Travon had done???
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 17950
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests