Zimmerman

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Zimmerman

Postby spudneck111 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Here's some context that I believe does make a case for racism within the Florida court system: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... -zimmerman

I think that Zimmerman went too far in his pursuit of Martin. Furthermore if he wanted to be a civilian patrolman he should have worked out a little more and learned how to fight. Then maybe he wouldn't have had to shoot a 17 year old.

The system or the jury? So in the Alexander case, the jury was all racist against her and in the Zimmerman case, the jury was all racist in favor of Zimmerman, who does not appear to be a cacuasion. You are not found guilty or not guilty by anything less than 100% of the jury. And of course, we all know that liberal judges and attorneys are racists. I guess that I will not be saved by Speed come revolution time.. Like he's gonna save anyone... I'd sooner have Zimmerman on my side.
spudneck111

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Speed wrote:...unlike geezil and galt, hawk, come the revolution I won't lift a finger when you get hauled up against the wall...nor will I lose a wink of sleep...that's a freekin fact ...

...you don't know jack shoot about history...our revolution was by low life drunks and rabble rousers like me hanging around the taverns of Boston and inciting mayhem...the fine mannered aristocarts were mostly Tories...

Speed...you can rest assured, should the armed insurrection you so fervently hope for occur, that I will not be so passive as to allow myself to rounded up and "hauled up against the wall". I will fight and claw and scratch to defeat the forces of evil you so blithely align yourself with and if the end draws near and all hope for "that shining city on a hill" has been lost I'll go down guns'a blazin' brotha...

"What kind of people do they think we are? Is it possible that they do not realize that we shall never cease to persevere against them until they have been taught a lesson which they and the world will never forget...?"....Winston Churchill
hawksfan

Postby geezil » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:12 pm

............Something else to think about--
\
http://www.infowars.com/zimmerman-famil ... ir-phones/
geezil

Postby hawksfan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:29 pm

A sober, even handed....CALM....analysis of what happened....both men were culpable...a horrible tragedy that need not have happened...had they BOTH taken a step back to evaluate...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... on_toolbar
hawksfan

Postby geezil » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 am

.............This thing never ends

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/ ... EL20130716

.............I got nothing to do but ride this horse until it drops. For educational purposes only..................................
geezil

Postby Speed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 am

I laughed like hell around the campfire last night...thinking of conspiracy theorists and the nuts who think their guns will protect them...if our government really wanted to take our freedoms , do you really think you could protect yourself with the guns now in every hand and arm tenfold?...of course not...you would never know what hit you if the government ever really turned against the people...wiped out from the sky by technology not guns in the tens of millions...

I have a brother in law who really believes his closet full of assault rifles will protect him like from Indians attacking his house in a frontal assault. Lololol....
Speed

Postby Speed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 am

Zimmerman is just a pawn in the game...the real villains wear masks...Florida laws, legislature, judicial system, culture...

If I were black, I would be aggressively militant and righteously vindictive right now...Obama' s call for calm is BS...he sold out his grass roots community organizing, long ago...compromised what he once was and believed in for THE PRIZE..All of us have our Bitch Goddesses....and the Presidency is a powerful one...
Speed

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Speed wrote:Zimmerman is just a pawn in the game...the real villains wear masks...Florida laws, legislature, judicial system, culture...

If I were black, I would be aggressively militant and righteously vindictive right now...Obama' s call for calm is BS...he sold out his grass roots community organizing, long ago...compromised what he once was and believed in for THE PRIZE..All of us have our Bitch Goddesses....and the Presidency is a powerful one...

Look at Speed....all up in arms and outraged because the President of the United States isn't beating the drum for riots and "getting whitey"....

White liberals full of misplaced and unearned guilt + racial issues...good grief, what a pathetic combination....
hawksfan

Postby Speed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Malcolm X...Eldridge Cleaver...H Rap Brown...Che...Ho...Bobby Sands...Angela Davis...Joe Cahill...Tom Joad...Preacher Casey...Robin Hood...Joe Hill...John Henry ( steel man not baseball owner)...
Speed

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Speed wrote:Malcolm X...Eldridge Cleaver...H Rap Brown...Che...Ho...Bobby Sands...Angela Davis...Joe Cahill...Tom Joad...Preacher Casey...Robin Hood...Joe Hill...John Henry ( steel man not baseball owner)...

Ok Speed...I'll bite...enlighten me please....you've listed all of these names...some real people, others fictional....what is the connection...?
hawksfan

PreviousNext

Return to Politics