Zimmerman

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Zimmerman

Postby Speed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:39 am

Black Michael Vick goes to jail for killing dogs...a white man who kills an innocent unarmed boy walks away free...

...just like Rubin "Hurricane" Carter...and the time before and the time before that...

...doesn't it make you feel good to live in a land where justice is a game...
Speed

Re: Zimmerman

Postby Speed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:42 am

...google 'William Zanzinger"...we had the "Lonesome Death of Hattie Carol"..now this...
Speed

Postby Speed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:43 am

...and military justice is even worse...military justice is to justice what military music is to music...gender bias...driven deep into the culture...
Speed

Postby Speed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:47 am

...only thing we didn't have back in poor Hattie Carol's day was that SOB Sean Hannity, Fox, and the Australian publishing thug Rupert Murdoch...
Speed

Postby hawksfan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:41 am

Speed...what are your thoughts regarding that absolute fact that at the time of his death Trayvon Martin was beating the sh** out of George Zimmerman?
hawksfan

Postby Speed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:05 pm

this: that if someone had a gun and was chasing my ass all over hell and gone I would do something similar if given opp...that drugstore cowboy...mall cop wannabe Zimmerman got himself into that situation...

Come the revolution, hawk, you and your kind will be in for a bad time....the rich have never been so rich...corporate profits are at record highs...and the middle class struggles from week to week to get by...and A-holes like you make them feel it is their fault they are falling family by family into poverty...and $$$$$ in the hands of a wealthy, powerful, few married to advertising and the power of TV reinforce their feeling of failure...

The fact is the political deck (despite your bleatings) has been stacked against the middle class and in favor of the wealthy...Congress is owned by corporate America...their dollars cower Congress...who kisses their butts for the financial $$$$ to buy TV time to lie and keep themselves in office...they are owned lock stock and barrel...

I know this...the USA, as we know it, will not long endure the shafting and hopelessness of the middle class while the few get ever richer...at some point Joe Six Pack will figure things out...will figure out who the bad guys are behind their masks...this despite TV, propaganda, Sean Hannity, and Murdoch's BS....

Come the revolution bankers, Wall street sleeze bags, CEO's, corporations, selfish rich SOBs, and their stooges like you will be dealt with...they will see what justice is...and it won't be pretty...it happened her in 1776 and it happened in Russia in 1917 and it happened in France in 1789.......and it will happen here...greed will make it inevitable...
Last edited by Speed on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speed

Postby Speed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:08 pm

...there are conservatives here whom I like for reasons beyond their political views...guys like geezil and JohnGalt...I like them at a personal level...I will do all I can to see they are not lined up against the wall come the REVOLUTION....
Speed

Postby geezil » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm

...........1776 produced George Washington, 1917 got Joe Stalin and many genocides, 1789 got Napoleon along with some heads chopped off--even Robespierre. The only revolution that resulted in the original revolutionaries running the country was 1776--and they didn't have any mass executions of the loser.
Last edited by geezil on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geezil

Postby thebam » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Speed wrote:Black Michael Vick goes to jail for killing dogs...a white man who kills an innocent unarmed boy walks away free...

...just like Rubin "Hurricane" Carter...and the time before and the time before that...

...doesn't it make you feel good to live in a land where justice is a game...

Vick, found guilty.. Zimmerman (who I am not sure is actually "white?) found innocent. You don't like the outcome , or don't agree with it, so the system doesn't work. is that what you are trying to feed us speed?
thebam

Postby geezil » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm

...........Whatever this revolution is (and the final result) will come out of the Middle East. Washington (I mean all of them) is so corrupt that one cannot recognize what the truth is.
geezil

Next

Return to Politics