Why are oil prices still high?

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Why are oil prices still high?

Postby stonemitt » Thu May 29, 2008 11:44 am

Now he wants to do his post menstrual thingy dingy with you DAC, you've heard about those people from cali ???????? Mejeff, I've also heard pawned off is a learned behavior, mine never were nor are theirs.
stonemitt

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 29, 2008 12:33 pm

stonemitt wrote:Now he wants to do his post menstrual thingy dingy with you DAC, you've heard about those people from cali ???????? Mejeff, I've also heard pawned off is a learned behavior, mine never were nor are theirs.

Do you REALLY think that you are funny stoner? Time for Shady Pines......maybe? I'm sure the kids will come visit you. ;)
mainejeff

Postby stonemitt » Thu May 29, 2008 6:33 pm

They're here everyday(M-F) jeffy, as a matter of fact and the gods honest truth I was coloring a picture of Dora in an inflatable raft while posting to DAC. Thinking all the while the 2 yr old I was coloring with had more personality than you. Isn't it about time for you to give your famous "I'm outta here" quote
stonemitt

Postby DAC18 » Thu May 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Im sure those grandkids of yours will turn out fine stone.

Im not sure if letting your parents take your kids for a few days a week is really being selfish. People need to live, work, play and not all the time will small children be allowed to go. Would you rather the kids stay at home alone mejeff?I really think its benficial for these types of things to happen both for the parents, grandparents and children themselves. Its a demanding era that we live in. Extended families are helping, not hurting, the cause. Stay at home parents are a thing of the past. In the 21st century its no uncommon for women to go to college and pursue carreers. Not like in the 50s and 60s when that was less prevelant, and the man was the only bread winner. I completley agree that society and teenagers and the whole shot has changed for the worse, however I dont think its really a direct conect with extended families. I blame television networks, film companies, fast food, nintendo, rap music, sue happy people, liberals and the lack of ethics morals and values.
DAC18

Postby coachhawk » Thu May 29, 2008 9:26 pm

I blame television networks, film companies, fast food, nintendo, rap music, sue happy people, liberals and the lack of ethics morals and values.

Can we really blame it ALL on the above when it is we the individuals who make poor decisions to indulge in those things that may affect the quality of our lives and that of our children/families.
coachhawk

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 29, 2008 10:21 pm

stonemitt wrote:They're here everyday(M-F) jeffy, as a matter of fact and the gods honest truth I was coloring a picture of Dora in an inflatable raft while posting to DAC. Thinking all the while the 2 yr old I was coloring with had more personality than you. Isn't it about time for you to give your famous "I'm outta here" quote

Quite frankly, I'd rather spend a week with spud or mainerman than you. At least they don't have multiple personalities.
mainejeff

Postby stonemitt » Fri May 30, 2008 4:39 am

Notice you didn't answer the question jeffieeee, you also won't have to worry about spending anytime w/me let alone a week
stonemitt

Postby mainejeff » Fri May 30, 2008 12:07 pm

stonemitt wrote:Notice you didn't answer the question jeffieeee, you also won't have to worry about spending anytime w/me let alone a week

Stoner......I'm not wasting my breath on your attempt at humor.
mainejeff

Postby stonemitt » Fri May 30, 2008 1:54 pm

Why do you have such a hard time distinguishing facts from attempts at humor?
stonemitt

Postby mainejeff » Fri May 30, 2008 2:39 pm

stonemitt wrote:Why do you have such a hard time distinguishing facts from attempts at humor?

Where's Dora?
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to Politics