Solving the Problem of Moved Posts

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Solving the Problem of Moved Posts

Postby bcbc55 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:59 am

Solving the problem of Moved Posts:

Just go directly to Maine and New England College Sports thread to post about college sports. That way you dn' have to post on CMSB section. It is the 5th thread down from the CMSB thread.

It took me a little while to figure this out and I guess I jst did not uderstand Jeffs instructions.

I apologize for not gettingit. But I get it now and from now on I will just post directly to the Mai ne and New England College Sports thread.

My bad, must be my age and another AARP moment. I get it, but it took a while.
bcbc55

Re: Solving the Problem of Moved Posts

Postby JeffMESN » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:39 am

No problem, while I am very user friendly, i assume people know the basics. I need to understand that clicking and searching is not understood by all. My apologies.
[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/vhschola/a16e022b.jpg[/img]
MaineSportsNetwork.com
JeffMESN

Re: Solving the Problem of Moved Posts

Postby bcbc55 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:41 pm

JeffCMSB wrote:No problem, while I am very user friendly, i assume people know the basics. I need to understand that clicking and searching is not understood by all. My apologies.

Jeff: No need to apologize if any one should it is me. just an old senior citizen who does not do to well following directions on the computer having another AARP mment.
bcbc55

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics