UMBC Vs. Binghmton in America East Confeence Ty Final

Post info or Comments: UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics

UMBC Vs. Binghmton in America East Confeence Ty Final

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 pm

I don't know why i keep losting on this college site as they just keep moving the posts to their CMSB College section.

Binghamton the number (1) SEED MOVED INTO THE HOST ROLE AS THEY DEEEATED (5) UNH 72-67 IN A SEMI-final AMERICA EAST CONFERENCE game. In the othe semi-finalgame UMBC th (7) sed defeated (6) seed Albnay 62-56.

Binghamton will hot UMBC n saturday at their home court in Binghamton, New York. The advantage of being the highest seeded team for the championship game is moving from the play-in, QF and SF site to their own home court.

UMBC is the defending America East Tournament Champion and NCAA Big Dance entry.
bcbc55

Re: UMBC Vs. Binghmton in America East Confeence Ty Final

Postby billzfan34 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:54 pm

I don't know why i keep losting on this college site as they just keep moving the posts to their CMSB College section.

It's called reader recruitment....lol
Arrive...Raise Hell...Leave
billzfan34

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:41 pm

billzfan34 wrote:

It's called reader recruitment....lol

billzfan34: Yeah and they wonder why they don't get enough posts compared to the old MBR Maine College Sports Section. They could still eave them on the board and then put it on the College Sports Section of CMSB.

Big mistake to give that up to CMSB> They just don't get it. It is quickness that counts on the boards not chasing around looking forward when you don't even know it is there in the first place.
bcbc55

Postby JeffMESN » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 am

You are right quickness does count...to you! Look I value your opinion and your contribution. Frankly, every post you have has been very worth reading, not 1 hasn't been. We are trying to streamline into a cohesive board list. Cross pollination turns into frustration if someone has to wade through 20 posts about something they don't want. We have run or helped run boards for 6 or 7 years, so this isn't new to us. The growing pains will be over soon..just please post stories about Maine Black Bear sports under Maine College, I am not sure what doesn't make sense about that!
[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/vhschola/a16e022b.jpg[/img]
MaineSportsNetwork.com
JeffMESN

Postby TAL1957 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:28 am

JeffCMSB wrote:You are right quickness does count...to you! Look I value your opinion and your contribution. Frankly, every post you have has been very worth reading, not 1 hasn't been. We are trying to streamline into a cohesive board list. Cross pollination turns into frustration if someone has to wade through 20 posts about something they don't want. We have run or helped run boards for 6 or 7 years, so this isn't new to us. The growing pains will be over soon..just please post stories about Maine Black Bear sports under Maine College, I am not sure what doesn't make sense about that!
MAN ! What an Arrogant, Egotistical, screw the client attitude Jeffy ! Sorry, but not everyone shares your skills with IT and perhaps many of us just like to get used to something and stick with it rather than get jerked around every couple of months because of "site improvements" (= worse !). I'm with bcbc on this one, and if you want to move a posting to somewhere else, ...fine, BUT LEAVE it at the original location as well ! Please ......

P.S. - you worked for me and talked to a client/customer/visitor like that, and you get one warning, maybe, ... before I kick your arse out the door. Sure regret Tom N. giving up control of "his" sites !
TAL1957

Return to UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics