Week #9 UMO Vs. William & Mary Predictions

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Week #9 UMO Vs. William & Mary Predictions

Postby Archer Bunker » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Well both teams have identical records 0-3, 2-5. Game is at Orono so I'll go with the Black Bears in this one and I'll say by 2 TD's.

UMO 35
W & M 21

GO! GO! UMO!

AB
Archer Bunker

Re: Week #9 UMO Vs. William & Mary Predictions

Postby SMAA » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:38 am

Archer Bunker wrote:Well both teams have identical records 0-3, 2-5. Game is at Orono so I'll go with the Black Bears in this one and I'll say by 2 TD's.

UMO 35
W & M 21

GO! GO! UMO!

AB

Gonna have to think this game out which team is worse. It just might be one of those games don't touch cuz something stupid just might happen to cover the spread or not cover. Get what I mean?
SMAA

Postby maine612 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:00 pm

Maine should get back in the W column here. Maine wins 24-21.

maine612

Postby Swisher » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Hoping!!!!!!!!

Umaine 21
W&M 20
Swisher

Postby Muchups » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:48 am

Home game and still think Maine is more talented.

Maine 31
W&M 21
Muchups

Postby UMaineSuperfan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:26 am

Soooooo, any predictions on how Fagnano and the offense perform?

I think it's reasonable that W&M does a decent job defending him now that they have a full game and a half of tape on him to prepare. With that being said, the playcalling can be so much more dynamic with the read option in play.

I'm hoping for 1 TD by land and 2 by air, and limiting turnovers to 1 whether on the ground or in the air. If he can do that and Maine's defense is competent, I see no reason we can't win.

Sidebar: Kenny??? Carson kicked the PK, so my guess is he plays this weekend. Looks like both freshman kickers are burning their shirts.
UMaineSuperfan

Postby fafan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:51 pm

UMaineSuperfan wrote:Soooooo, any predictions on how Fagnano and the offense perform?

I think it's reasonable that W&M does a decent job defending him now that they have a full game and a half of tape on him to prepare. With that being said, the playcalling can be so much more dynamic with the read option in play.

I'm hoping for 1 TD by land and 2 by air, and limiting turnovers to 1 whether on the ground or in the air. If he can do that and Maine's defense is competent, I see no reason we can't win.

Sidebar: Kenny??? Carson kicked the PK, so my guess is he plays this weekend. Looks like both freshman kickers are burning their shirts.

Have no reason to think Fagnano won't perform well against W&M. Would be nice to have Reed and Fitzy be able to run and throw in read option as well and maybe put up some points and just not on the first drive. ;)

How about the defense putting some pressure or who know's maybe even an elusive turnover would be nice. :lol:
Maine 28
Tribe 17
fafan

Postby SMAA » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:38 pm

SMAA wrote:
Archer Bunker wrote:Well both teams have identical records 0-3, 2-5. Game is at Orono so I'll go with the Black Bears in this one and I'll say by 2 TD's.

UMO 35
W & M 21

GO! GO! UMO!

AB

Gonna have to think this game out which team is worse. It just might be one of those games don't touch cuz something stupid just might happen to cover the spread or not cover. Get what I mean?

W&M 28
Maine 21
SMAA

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics