MBB vs Denver

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: MBB vs Denver

Postby dunbar » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:28 am

It’s Barron. You honestly think they won’t play matchup zone? The man can teach that like nothing else.
dunbar

Postby MattyB » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:07 am

Black Bears Hang Tough, Denver Pulls Away Late in Season Opener: https://t.co/GW49EjP4CB

Rome wasn't built in a day...let's see how the rotations look in Game 2.
Twitter.com/MattyBRadio
105Sports.com
MattyB

Postby Muchups » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:39 am

28 minutes from true freshman Moss. Under recruited, Portland Kid. The kind of player that Maine needs to get to build the program. He's a legit player and will be the future of the program.
Muchups

Postby bcbc55 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:15 pm

dunbar wrote:It’s Barron. You honestly think they won’t play matchup zone? The man can teach that like nothing else.

"dunbar": And it is men's basketball not women's basketball. The matchup zone is easy to solve if you know how to do it. Not many of the women's teams that Barron's Maine's women's team played did not know how to do it.

Easy way to discover the matchup if you know how to do it.

I believe overall that there are better offensive players and coaching on the men's side of the game.

Never had many problems when my teams faced a matchup zone. Better face that then a 1-3-1, 2-3 or 1-2-2. In fact, many times we would go into a matchup offense against the zones I mentioned because you could run our man to man offense against it.

Matchup is way overrated if you know how to attack it. We shall see as the season progress for how successful the Maine men are with the matchup.
bcbc55

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics