Week # 2 UMO Vs. Western Kentucky Predictions

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Week # 2 UMO Vs. Western Kentucky Predictions

Postby Muchups » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Great win! I guess we just spotted them 21 points in the first few minutes so it'd be exciting.

Some take aways:
Defense is phenomenal but needs to work on not allowing big plays.

Offense is meh. Wright is great. Fitzpatrick is tough runner. Ferguson wasn't great but did enough. They needed another playmaker. Edwards could have helped. I wonder what is up with him.

Biggest surprise and great hope for moving forward... the kicking game! Doak played the whole game and didn't miss!!!!! Great effort by him and the punter.
Muchups

Postby fafan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Stephens and Sheffield are phenomenal!!! Will need Lowe and Grayson back for the Chippewas.
Wonder what is up with Edwards, not sure he came back in after the tipped deflection by him that was returned for a TD???
This team played their hearts out, what an effort!!! Just want to see us 3-1 going into league play.
Last edited by fafan on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fafan

Postby BearDown » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Any word on Edwards? Did he play at all tonight?
BearDown

Postby maine612 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:44 am

Wow wow wow. I have basically been speechless since Saturday night. What a game. What a win. Very hopeful for the rest of the season but won't forget the fun of that specific night. The defense was amazing (after the first six minutes...maybe had to wake up to the "big stage?" With two of our LB out for the game you wonder how much more impact they could have made. Not sure how or when we could expect a position by position injury update but that is obviously the next piece of important information.

Looks like we should have a great year. What is going on in Kingston, RI?

maine612

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics