[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 101: Illegal string offset 'Name'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 102: Illegal string offset 'Text'
MBR.org Forum • View topic - WEEK 1: New Hampshire at Maine

WEEK 1: New Hampshire at Maine

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: WEEK 1: New Hampshire at Maine

Postby dunbar » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:43 am

mainejeff wrote:Other than JMU & Villanova......every other CAA team not named Maine played like crap.

Wow. Rhode Island played like crap and still beat Delaware down in Newark? Impressive.
dunbar

Postby mainejeff » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:53 am

dunbar wrote:
mainejeff wrote:Other than JMU & Villanova......every other CAA team not named Maine played like crap.

Wow. Rhode Island played like crap and still beat Delaware down in Newark? Impressive.

Delaware.....the most overrated program in the CAA.
mainejeff

Postby BearDown » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:53 pm

This is great to see mainejeff! #22/#25 UMaine

Beat WKU!
BearDown

Postby fafan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:29 am

Glad to see the UNH-Maine post week 1 slide down finally but after seeing this on AGS I thought I would share it. Obviously some fans in Durham are not happy about their 0-2 start and some even want a coaching change which seems extreme for a team that has a 14 yr playoff streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattymc727 View Post
UNH is very broken right now. Going to be a long year. Guess they were due!

I think UNH could use a head coaching change tbh. The program needs fresh blood

14 years in a row in the playoffs, and your 0-2 and need a new coach? Wow, if that isn't what have you done for me lately mindset
Not to mention you don't have your all CAA QB!!!
fafan

Postby fafan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:33 pm

More UNH fans jumping off the bandwagon just cause they are 0-2. Just can't believe this from a team that has a 14yr streak of making the playoffs, I'm gonna say their success has jaded their ability to remain rational :lol:

Major FCS Ruler

Re: Week 2 impressive wins/losses
You hit the nail on the head about UNH. Our O-line is pathetic and we recruit kids that are undersized and skilled, our 6'4 WR who had a great freshman year for some reason has not seen the field yet this year. We lost our OC in the winter, which most of us weren't mad about because he had some really **** calls over the years in important playoff/conference games. Instead of hiring a new OC the school decided to be cheap ****s and save money by letting the QB coach and another coach "co play calls" which none are good enough to do. Our defense has some talent and played well vs the Patriot league favorites(god how bad that league is this year) kept them to 10 points.

Also its rather Ironic, UNH which I believe has the best tailgate in New England outside of UConn and the Patriots, and also one of the most well known college football teams due to success, is with all the other CAA teams, not having a proper TV deal. SURE ENOUGH BOOM NBSPORTS BOSTON PICKS UP ALL OF OUR HOME GAMES!!!!!!! just ironic that the best tv package UNH could ever ask for comes on a year that they are going to go 0-11. Unless we beat Ualbany every game looks like an L to me
fafan

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics