D-1 College Coach successful as an NBA Coach!

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

D-1 College Coach successful as an NBA Coach!

Postby bcbc55 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Brad Stevens, former basketball coach at Butler University, and currently the very successful 5th year NBA Coach for the Boston Celtics did not receive one single vote by his fellow NBA coaches in the 2nd annual NBA Coaches Coach of the Year voting. 8 coaches received votes from the 30 coaches.

If you would like to know why then just go to my blog
offtherim.bangordailynews.com and hit if off the rim.
bcbc55

Re: D-1 College Coach successful as an NBA Coach!

Postby Blackbear28 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Idk Bob ,,,,,, he didn’t get any votes for coach of the year. You have to think he’s coaching for his job this year!
Blackbear28

Re: D-1 College Coach successful as an NBA Coach!

Postby bcbc55 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Blackbear28 wrote:Idk Bob ,,,,,, he didn’t get any votes for coach of the year. You have to think he’s coaching for his job this year!

"Blackbear28" Like Dewayne Casey was Coaching for his job next year during the playoffs against the Cavaliers this past week. NBA Coaches "Coach of the Year" one day, Fired a few days later. Go figure.

Like I said NBA could stand for "No Brains Anymore" league for most of the league except for San Antonio and Boston as they are the only two franchises I follow in the "Not Basketball Anymore" league.

They use their brains to run their franchises and I can't figure out the other 28 teams or 93% of the NBA. Can it be just entertainment and oh yeah almost forgot, money, money, money and more money.
bcbc55

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics