Where Is he!!!!!!!! MACK

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Where Is he!!!!!!!! MACK

Postby Blackbear27 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:53 pm

You tell me how bad off a mistake this family made. Josh Mack is currently at Monroe Community College, When he asked for a transfere Maine pulled scholarship. However his GPA was 1.9 making him ineligible to transfere, his family is currently appealing to U Maine so he can finish this semester at U Maine and approve his grades. Nice planning Mack Family. So now he is paying to go to school to get his grades up. No ODU for Mack. If you don't care don't read it moron.
Blackbear27

Re: Where Is he!!!!!!!! MACK

Postby thebam » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:33 pm

not playing for Maine anymore, so who cares. Josh Mack is yesterday's news.
thebam

Postby Blackbear28 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Having a 1.9 is almost impressive. You'd have to basically not attend any classes all semester to pull that. How did they not know he wouldn't be able to transfer with a 1.9? I think BB27 is wrong on almost everything and a blow-hard but it sure sounds like he was right about the father being a little crazy.
Blackbear28

Postby mainejeff » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Talk about messing up your future! :shock: Like bam said he is yesterday's news....especially now that we know he was heading toward ineligibility!

Anyway....Maine got tons of commitments from weekend visitors! :)
mainejeff

Postby Linguist » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:11 am

A 1.9 GPA?

Wow.

I am sure teams were lining up to bring him into their program.

And I'm sure the Maine staff was looking for a way to get him help and get those grades up to stay eligible. Now he is someone else's problem.

Careful what you wish for Josh.
Linguist

Postby footballIQ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Wow that was a really bad decision. But once again your facts are dead on correct. I was not sure where he went but now it all makes sense It is amazing how easy it is to check enrollment. Kid does deserve to finish out semester BB27 at Maine, do you agree.
footballIQ

Postby Blackbear27 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:43 pm

IQ
I think he should have better negotiated his transfer, Maybe he does deserve to get his grades up this semester. But he was made an offer and he took it. No one on the team wants him near them. That is what happens when your a self important punk. From maybe best of all time to maybe never starting again. It is a tragedy really just a sorry tragedy at this point. I know IQ I am always right. It amazes me how may people that do not care have to reply. UNTILL NEXT TIME.
Blackbear27

Postby UMaineDad » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:03 am

BB27...You seem to have a real hard on for this kid. I don't think Mack and family cares a hoot about what you think or know. Why are you so interested in giving a background check on the kid. Athletes come and go. Get over it!

What do you got to say about Cosgrove, Cohen and now Creech? I guess they get a pass because they are ADULTS. Do you refer to them as self important punks...or just great men making good business decisions? If I were Mack's dad I'd seek you out and kick your ass! Because you seem to be the only self important punk in this scenario dude!

The kids gone just like so many others. Did you call the kid who Cosgrove gave an open transfer and is currently playing at UNH a self important punk? For some reason this seems real personal to you. Were you in love with the kid or something? I've never seen someone so obsessed with a former player as you seem to be.

GET A LIFE DUDE!
UMaineDad

Postby UMaineDad » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:01 am

BB27

Unfortunately, your detailed information, if true, has revealed a major problem for the university. Sharing info regarding student records is a FERPA violation! You are a blow-hard, and that's okay. But I hope your antics dosen't cost the university a lawsuit or some kind of NCAA rules violations! My granddad use to say all the time "Loose lips sinks ships!"
UMaineDad

Postby mainejeff » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 am

UMaineDad wrote:BB27...You seem to have a real hard on for this kid. I don't think Mack and family cares a hoot about what you think or know. Why are you so interested in giving a background check on the kid. Athletes come and go. Get over it!

What do you got to say about Cosgrove, Cohen and now Creech? I guess they get a pass because they are ADULTS. Do you refer to them as self important punks...or just great men making good business decisions? If I were Mack's dad I'd seek you out and kick your ass! Because you seem to be the only self important punk in this scenario dude!

The kids gone just like so many others. Did you call the kid who Cosgrove gave an open transfer and is currently playing at UNH a self important punk? For some reason this seems real personal to you. Were you in love with the kid or something? I've never seen someone so obsessed with a former player as you seem to be.

GET A LIFE DUDE!

Please tell me that you are not talking about Jerickson Fedrick! He never saw the field (actually he had 8 rushes for 20 yards in 2 seasons at UNH)...but he got to return to his home state. :roll:
mainejeff

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics