Next Level Basketball Camp and the ME State Tournament

Post info or Comments: UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics

Postby centralMEhoops » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 pm

With “Tournament Week” and the Maine State Basketball Playoffs underway, several players with Next Level Basketball Camp experience sprinkle rosters throughout the state. Players like Diana Manduca from Deering, Jen Nale from Waterville, Whitney Jones and Megan Smith from Skowhegan, Emily Pelletier from Ft. Kent, Hannah Fenwick from Mt. Ararat, Niki Taylor from York, Katlyn DeRaps from Mattanawcook and Hannah Dexter from Messalonskee will all be competing for the coveted “Gold Ball”. They honed their skills at the Next Level Basketball Camp in previous summers.

Last year, each Class champion had at least one Next Level camper on its roster!!!

In 2009, the Next Level Basketball Camp will once again feature two weeks of individual camp (June 21-25 and July 5-9) and, for the second year, a team camp that runs from June 26-28. With a returning cast of college coaches and players on staff (as well as several outstanding high school coaches), the finest camp facilities in the state, outstanding dining halls and residences and a commitment to working with and addressing each player’s skill set on an individual and team-oriented basis, the Next Level Basketball Camp takes great pride in helping the young ladies above reach for their dreams and looks forward to shaping the next generation of high school stars! Camp tuition remains unchanged since its inception in 2005!

For more information on the camp, please visit our website at http://www.nextlevelbballcamp.com or contact Camp Director and Colby head coach Lori Gear McBride at lmcbride@colby.edu.

Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming weeks!
centralMEhoops

Re: Next Level Basketball Camp and the ME State Tournament

Postby TAL1957 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Jeeez - I sure hope you folks payed some advertising fees to MBR for this blatant commercial promotion within a thread line (heck, it IS the thread line !) ? Hopefully nobody will feel compelled to respond like I did, and this will just fade away ! (Buy some sideline space here, and newspaper adds please; talk about college sports here rather than promote your business ?)
TAL1957

Return to UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics