Showing how UMaine Hoop teams pad stats with 2 non D-1 games

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Showing how UMaine Hoop teams pad stats with 2 non D-1 g

Postby TAL1957 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:08 pm

WOW !!!!
Talk about useless occupancy of MBR site threads; this pissin contest between you two Very insecure dudes wins it all !
Guys, ... give it a rest and deal with your insecurity issues. Every time you post on here, it reinforces that you have personal issues about your self-worth. You are Both fine. Just stop trying to "prove-it" on here (ya can't).
TAL1957

Postby bcbc55 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:53 pm

TAL1957 wrote:WOW !!!!
Talk about useless occupancy of MBR site threads; this pissin contest between you two Very insecure dudes wins it all !
Guys, ... give it a rest and deal with your insecurity issues. Every time you post on here, it reinforces that you have personal issues about your self-worth. You are Both fine. Just stop trying to "prove-it" on here (ya can't).

TAL1957: I agree and I have taken care of it as I will not respond to any of 19's post about my posts period or when he tries to egg me on.

Old sayin, " Don't get into a you know what kind of contest with a skunk".

That was my mistake.
bcbc55

Postby Maine19Fan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:22 pm

TAL1957: I'm not insecure at all.
I just don't appreciate a fossil whose only connection to basketball was on a very mediocre h.s. level many years ago portraying himself as an expert despite a litany of unsubstantiated theories, no perspective and a public forum in a local newspaper that is as unfair and unbalanced as it gets.

It appears that I'm far from the only one who perceives that to be the case.

All I'm asking of the skunk is that if he has all these questions about why Maine and/or Walsh do things ... then he should actually ask Walsh and/or school officials and get answers.
I've even offered to ensure that he gets a press pass so he could actually see the team play in person, from a court side perspective, and, then be able to participate in the post-game media session.
So far, no interest from Mr. Unfair/Unbalanced.

This is a forum that should encourage intelligent basketball conversation. But, the skunk provides the exact opposite. If he went to Maine games, to Maine practices and created a dialogue with Walsh and/or athletic officials at the school, maybe he'd actually find out why things happen within the program without making things up.

Old sayin, that pertains to the skunk: "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight."
Maine19Fan

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics