Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valuable

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby Maine19Fan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:04 am

55, I will purposely avoid anything you post in your "blog" thread.
Isn't that why it was created? To keep you in an enclosed area where you couldn't hurt/offend anyone with your convoluted opinions?
But, it's difficult to avoid you when your theories are posted all over in shotgun fashion.
Maine19Fan

Postby bcbc55 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Maine19Fan wrote:55, I will purposely avoid anything you post in your "blog" thread.
Isn't that why it was created? To keep you in an enclosed area where you couldn't hurt/offend anyone with your convoluted opinions?
But, it's difficult to avoid you when your theories are posted all over in shotgun fashion.

19: Maybe I will to see if that will stop you from the constant, name callin, constant digs, etc., but I don't have to use it and It was not set up for me to not respond to other posts.

However, the whole thing is simple just don't read any of my posts so then you won't have to respond to them like I am going to do with your posts and responses to me.

I think I will just try ignoring you completely here on MBR first. The first time I said that it was a promise, this time it's my word.
bcbc55

Postby Maine19Fan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Doesn't matter if you ignore my posts.
What would matter is if you'd get back to the solitary confinement of your blogging area so as not to subject everyone to your babbling everywhere else.
Maine19Fan

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics