Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valuable

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby Maine19Fan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:51 am

What TAL1957 said!!!

Glad to see there are others tired of and offended by the long-winded, self-promoting, perspective-less, chest-pounding, I-did-this-and-I'm-great, delusional ramblings ... and, overly repetitive ones, at that ... from a certain poster.
Maine19Fan
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Maine19Fan wrote:What TAL1957 said!!!

Glad to see there are others tired of and offended by the long-winded, self-promoting, perspective-less, chest-pounding, I-did-this-and-I'm-great, delusional ramblings ... and, overly repetitive ones, at that ... from a certain poster.


19: If I had seen this post before I responded to your other posts today I would not have responded to anything you posted today.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 10778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:44 am

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby Maine19Fan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:22 pm

And, that's a bad thing?
The less of you, 55, polluting these forums with your fertile imagination, lack of perspective, insight and knowledge about college basketball, the better!
Maine19Fan
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 pm

Maine19Fan wrote:And, that's a bad thing?
The less of you, 55, polluting these forums with your fertile imagination, lack of perspective, insight and knowledge about college basketball, the better!


19: When Tom tells me I am polluting these forums then I will consider stopping or at least slowing down. I have been on MBR since it's inception how long have you been on?

MBR got along without you before they met you and could certainly get along without you NOW".

Just be positive without having to do the negative digs when you don't agree with anyone that posts on here and then it would be a more positive and interesting forum and discussion.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 10778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:44 am

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby Maine19Fan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Your just upset because someone here ... actually, a few people ... know more about college basketball than you.

I try to be positive, but some of your comebacks ... without-perspective theories, suppositions, etc.... just not only defy logic, but almost require counter posts.

Sorry if you take disagreeing with you to be negative.
Maine19Fan
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:29 pm

Maine19Fan wrote:Your just upset because someone here ... actually, a few people ... know more about college basketball than you.

I try to be positive, but some of your comebacks ... without-perspective theories, suppositions, etc.... just not only defy logic, but almost require counter posts.

Sorry if you take disagreeing with you to be negative.


19 I don't care if you disagree with me or not and don't feel that they are negative. It is just the constant garbage you enjoy throwing at anyone who disagrees with you. State your case and opinion and leave it at that. That would be the mature thing to do. You seem to enjoy dumping on people and get your digs in to prove your case more than you do in disagreeing with posters then trying to prove them wrong.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 10778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:44 am

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby Maine19Fan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:39 pm

The mature thing is to admit that you're wrong. I state my case, almost always with supportive evidence, and you continue to be a brick wall of non-understanding.
You seem to want to come off as a basketball expert, despite no connection to college basketball, a total avoidance of trying to find out answers to some of your inane questions and opinions and a life experience rooted only in mediocre level high school basketball in our state.

You've been proven wrong so many times in this forum, not just by me but by many others, that it's difficult to recount it all.
Maine19Fan
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:51 pm

Maine19Fan wrote:The mature thing is to admit that you're wrong. I state my case, almost always with supportive evidence, and you continue to be a brick wall of non-understanding.
You seem to want to come off as a basketball expert, despite no connection to college basketball, a total avoidance of trying to find out answers to some of your inane questions and opinions and a life experience rooted only in mediocre level high school basketball in our state.

You've been proven wrong so many times in this forum, not just by me but by many others, that it's difficult to recount it all.


19: Then if that is the case just ignore my posts and that should make you happy.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 10778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:44 am

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby Maine19Fan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:53 pm

55: It would be much nicer if you just went back to posting in your "blog" area.
Maine19Fan
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Maine19Fan wrote:55: It would be much nicer if you just went back to posting in your "blog" area.


19: You promise you won;t read them.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 10778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 6:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: turkeyman and 58 guests