Jack Cosgrove new Coach of Colby

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Jack Cosgrove new Coach of Colby

Postby Archer Bunker » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:18 am

Congrats to Coz! Congrats to Colby! Colby just got a whole lot better. Cozzy back where he belongs.....Coaching.

GO! GO! MULES!

AB
Archer Bunker

Postby imposter » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:27 am

When will Creech be leaving?
imposter

Postby fafan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:39 am

fafan

Postby bulldog » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 am

Congratulations to Coach Cosgrove. Great hire by the Colby College community!! Jack has and always will be close to the Alfonds who are BIG supporters of Colby. Colby's new president is a big visionary and supporter in facility development to increase Colby's standing in the academic, social, and athletic collegiate world!

Great move all around!
bulldog

Postby Blackbear27 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:08 pm

[color=#FFFF00][color=#FFFF00]"Why always the drama BlackBear27. Jack's title was Senior Associate Athletic director for UMaine. He had no ties to the football program except trying to get alums and fans to donate to the University. This move has nothing to do with the state of the football program. Will miss talking to Jack in the tailgating area before kickoff, quite a difference in his calmness in his role as AD vs coaching.

I will say that the endowment numbers for Colby vs UMaine are quite a revelation ;)

Colby's endowment is $775 million. Not bad for a school with 1,800 students.
UMaine's endowment is $180 million and is a considerably larger school (enrollment over 11,000) with a lot more spending needs than Colby."
[/color][/color]

Well fanfan for what ever reason I do not have the ability to click and qoute. I am always right I scooped the BDN and everyone else. You state Cosgrove has nothing to do with the football program,well you are dead wrong, dead wrong!. I know things you are not even aware of. This is bad news for Maine Football. Remember I am always fact based. Questioned to ponder if you have a brain:
- Will Maine drop to a lower level conference Like NEC, or Patriot league, It was discussed at one point.
- Will Maine go D 3, It was discussed at one point
- Will Maine have to pick up another FBS in order to do more ith less if yes bad news Coz was ok with 1 but fought
against 2.

Every time Maine is forced to play a FBS it helps Football very little. But that girls volley ball team sure benefits thanks to title 9. Cosgrove has fought for Football his entire carrer and he connected the 70's to the current teams. So your ingnorant comment he had nothing to do with football is very misguided. Sorry you won't get to talk to him at tailgate, but former players will miss him for a lot more reasons than that. Sorry to see you go Maine has lost a great inside support for Maine football.
Blackbear27

Postby thebam » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:15 pm

you are always " fact based" ? hahaha. When? You spout crap with nothing of evidence to back it up and proclaim it facts. Your " opinion" doesn't equate to " fact" unless you provide actual proof. Simple concept .
thebam

Postby thebam » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Blackbear27 wrote:
Well fanfan for what ever reason I do not have the ability to click and qoute. I am always right I scooped the BDN and everyone else. You state Cosgrove has nothing to do with the football program,well you are dead wrong, dead wrong!. I know things you are not even aware of. This is bad news for Maine Football. Remember I am always fact based. Questioned to ponder if you have a brain:
- Will Maine drop to a lower level conference Like NEC, or Patriot league, It was discussed at one point.
why would they? competitive in the best conference in FCS already. dumb suggestion.
- Will Maine go D 3, It was discussed at one point
even dumber than the first question.
- Will Maine have to pick up another FBS in order to do more ith less if yes bad news Coz was ok with 1 but fought
against 2.

Every time Maine is forced to play a FBS it helps Football very little. But that girls volley ball team sure benefits thanks to title 9. as do a lot of other programs. you really are clueless. Cosgrove has fought for Football his entire carrer and he connected the 70's to the current teams. So your ingnorant comment he had nothing to do with football is very misguided. Sorry you won't get to talk to him at tailgate, but former players will miss him for a lot more reasons than that. Sorry to see you go Maine has lost a great inside support for Maine football.
thebam

Postby dunbar » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:47 pm

Maine dropped volleyball nine years ago.
dunbar

Postby thebam » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:50 pm

dunbar wrote:Maine dropped volleyball nine years ago.

hahahahahahahaah. Wow. That puts a small chink in ole " I give facts" armour. Maybe he meant that the men's golf team was benefiting.
thebam

Postby mainejeff » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:30 pm

thebam wrote:
dunbar wrote:Maine dropped volleyball nine years ago.

hahahahahahahaah. Wow. That puts a small chink in ole " I give facts" armour. Maybe he meant that the men's golf team was benefiting.

+1
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics