Jack Cosgrove new Coach of Colby

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Jack Cosgrove new Coach of Colby

Postby thebam » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am

doesn't have to play unh while at Colby so he has a better chance at success.
thebam

Postby mainejeff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:30 am

thebam wrote:doesn't have to play unh while at Colby so he has a better chance at success.

Now he gets to be Bowdoin's b*tch. :roll: :oops:
mainejeff

Postby augie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:28 pm

mainejeff wrote:
thebam wrote:doesn't have to play unh while at Colby so he has a better chance at success.

Now he gets to be Bowdoin's b*tch. :roll: :oops:

nobody is Bowdoin's b*tch regarding football in the nescac
augie

Postby Rams1998 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:23 pm

[quote] Now he gets to be Bowdoin's b*tch. :roll: :oops:[quote]

Colby’s ONLY win last year was over Bowdoin.
Rams1998

Postby ronaldinho2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:24 pm

UMaineDad wrote:Ronaldinho2,

You sound impressive but I spoke to Jack before this happened. He never mentioned anything about leaving but he did indicated that he was turned off by these young coaches and their obsession with social media, etc. D1 football will never be a "young coach" game. This is not NO-LIMIT-HOLDEM! Experience is everything. No matter how burned out he may have been, he still had a much better record than Coach H. will ever have, if he stays around. Say what you want dude, Jack would have taken this team deep into the playoffs over the past 2 seasons! Although the 2 year break was good for him, I think he feels that he left to soon...but you know best!

Thank you for your kind words, I like to think I do know best. Anyway, How can you say coaching will never be a young coach game? Lincoln Riley just brought his team to the CFP. PJ Fleck had a great 3 years at Western Michigan and then got the Minnesota job. You also can't say that Cos would have brought these past two teams to the playoffs. Cos might not have gotten rid of Burgoin and they would have been stuck with the same terrible offense they had. He also can't change the fact that the kickers miss GW kicks with his age and experience. Cos also didn't have a great first two years at Maine. Stop hating on Joe because he's young.
ronaldinho2

Postby thebam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 pm

You sound impressive but I spoke to Jack before this happened. He never mentioned anything about leaving but he did indicated that he was turned off by these young coaches and their obsession with social media, etc. D1 football will never be a "young coach" game. This is not NO-LIMIT-HOLDEM! Experience is everything. No matter how burned out he may have been, he still had a much better record than Coach H. will ever have, if he stays around. Say what you want dude, Jack would have taken this team deep into the playoffs over the past 2 seasons! Although the 2 year break was good for him, I think he feels that he left to soon...but you know best!

That's hilarious. He had much better teams than the last 2 and didn't take them deep into the playoffs.
thebam

Postby thebam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Pure speculation based on your anti Coach H agenda.
thebam

Postby thebam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:29 pm

And with this piece of nonsense you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are totally out of touch with the dynamics of D-1 football. Thanks for exposing yourself. We can officially stop taking you serious now.
thebam

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics