UMaine women's basketball team stops BC 61-40 with defense

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: UMaine women's basketball team stops BC 61-40 with defen

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:26 pm

mainejeff wrote:
bcbc55 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:My god.....a thoroughly timely & perfect post by Bob Cimbollek!!! :o :o :o

Thank-you Bob!!! What a way to end 2017 on MBR! :)

mainejeff: Your welcome MJ, but aren't you 2 days ahead of time? Still have Saturday and Sunday before 2017 ends.

No matter what you post over the next 2 days....I will consider this your crowning achievement! Seriously....that was a good read and presented both sides of the coin!

mainejeff: Thank you very much MJ. Glad you thought so highly of the post. Just trying to tell it like it is/was and how my experience with the whistle was really the best part for me of the game that has given me so much.

Started reffing as a 16 year old in my junior year at Bangor high school at the Bangor YMCA for their Saturday's Church League Games aand Vacation League tournament games. Got $2.00 a game and did 5 games a day. Boy, back then $10 bucks doing something that was fun and enjoyable. Reffed at the Y from my junior year in HS through my 4 years at Husson College and 1 year of post graduate work at UMaine.

So I had 7 years if officiating experience before taking the Eastern Maine BOard 111 IAABO officials exam and floor test in 1968 and went right into college officiating when I was coaching at Orono High School in 1968-69 and then also continued when I was coaching at Bangor from 1969-77.
bcbc55

Re: UMaine women's basketball team stops BC 61-40 with defen

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 am

UMaine Women's Basketball Excited After Road win Over Boston College

ORONO, MAINE (WABI) - UMaine women's basketball beat Boston College 61-40 Thursday night... It's the first time Maine has beaten an ACC foe on the road since 2007...

http://www.wabi.tv/content/sports/UMain ... 41313.html
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics