Bangor's Matt Fleming offered.

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Bangor's Matt Fleming offered.

Postby Muchups » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:47 am

Fleming looks like he has some potential but I have some serious questions when he can't carry his team above mediocrity in a pretty weak league overall.

That said, if you offer Fleming you have to offer Moss.
Muchups

Postby Blind Zebra » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Bangor has no seniors and a very thin bench. Fleming has made a huge difference for them.
Maine was wise to offer him early.
Blind Zebra

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Blind Zebra wrote:Bangor has no seniors and a very thin bench. Fleming has made a huge difference for them.
Maine was wise to offer him early.

Blind Zebra: Think how strong Oxford Hills would be this year with him and how weak Bangor would be without him!

Both teams won on their home court Bangor by 10 and Oxford Hills by 9. Impressed with the way the Oxford Hills players have handled themselves this season without Fleming.
bcbc55

Postby hoopsisme » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Does anyone know for sure if Moss has been offered by Maine or not? Seems as usual speculation alive and well on this site. I have heard people say Maine offered and others say he did not get offered.
hoopsisme

Postby bcbc55 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:54 pm

hoopsisme wrote:Does anyone know for sure if Moss has been offered by Maine or not? Seems as usual speculation alive and well on this site. I have heard people say Maine offered and others say he did not get offered.

hoopsisme: Can't see any player signing at UMaine until the coaching decision has been made and the players know who the coach is going to be. Walsh or who the new coach is.

Also would think all returning players all but seniors ER and Melmad would also wait until the decision is made before they+ consider another transfer revolution.
bcbc55

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics