Getting Real Close

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Getting Real Close

Postby fafan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Blackbear28 wrote:
SMAA wrote:I'd rather go down to Boston and catch a BC game. They recruit better players than Maine and the talent is much better.

You couldn't pay me enough to watch BC consistently get shoved in a locker and have their lunch money stolen by Clemson, Miami, Duke, UNC.

+1 Too funny!!!
fafan

Postby bcbc55 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:22 pm

fafan wrote:
Blackbear28 wrote:
SMAA wrote:I'd rather go down to Boston and catch a BC game. They recruit better players than Maine and the talent is much better.

You couldn't pay me enough to watch BC consistently get shoved in a locker and have their lunch money stolen by Clemson, Miami, Duke, UNC.

+1 Too funny!!!

fafan: Not that funny to me, as BC is my initials.

bcbc55
bcbc55

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:32 am

Sonko leaves Maine men's basketball, not expected to return

ORONO - Less than three months after filling the position, it appears Maine men's basketball is back in the hunt for another director of basketball operations.

Moses Sonko was hired in September to serve in the role, but multiple sources indicate to ABC 7 and Fox 22 he has left the program due to personal reasons. Several of the sources also indicate Sonko is unlikely to return, and he was removed from the Maine men's basketball coaches page on the team's official website as of Thursday night.

http://www.foxbangor.com/sports/item/22 ... -to-return
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics