BU 7 Maine 2

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

BU 7 Maine 2

Postby mainejeff » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:07 pm

TIMMAY!
mainejeff

Re: BU 7 Maine 2

Postby UMaineSuperfan » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 pm

disgraceful effort by the black bears. the first time i've EVER left a sporting event at any level. never have i been so disappointed in a group of young men and coaches. the fighting was absolutely unacceptable, especially the second and third fights. for whitehead to have the gaul to barely address it in the postgame was stupid as well. he should have come right out and said, we were wrong to fight, instead of dancing around it, virtually condoning it, and then finally giving a half@$$ "sorry" at the end.

mainejeff i think i've come to the dark side. the future may be bright in orono with all of the young players, but i think that whitehead may have reached the end of the line.
over under on justin edwards dunks this year: 1.5 per game
UMaineSuperfan

Re: BU 7 Maine 2

Postby mainejeff » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:31 pm

UMaineSuperfan wrote:disgraceful effort by the black bears. the first time i've EVER left a sporting event at any level. never have i been so disappointed in a group of young men and coaches. the fighting was absolutely unacceptable, especially the second and third fights. for whitehead to have the gaul to barely address it in the postgame was stupid as well. he should have come right out and said, we were wrong to fight, instead of dancing around it, virtually condoning it, and then finally giving a half@$$ "sorry" at the end.

mainejeff i think i've come to the dark side. the future may be bright in orono with all of the young players, but i think that whitehead may have reached the end of the line.

I am not proud of my rants.......but for the future viability of the hockey program (and the others that it helps support)......a change needs to be made. I also don't wallow in being "right" (and I may not be).......I just truly enjoy the athletic programs at UMaine and what they do for the school, community, and state. I HATE that it seems like those in power (President, AD, and coach) could really CARE LESS as long as they are collecting a welfare......err paycheck partly funded by fans of the program and the taxpayers of Maine.
mainejeff

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics