OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby UMaineDad » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:17 am

thebam wrote:
Blackbear27 wrote:To Josh Mack it what I heard is true your Dad is a moron. You are making one of life's biggest mistakes. You think the grass is greener. Well I can tell it's not. Your coaching staff stunk it up this year but your guys around you are talented. I heard your a light weight in the weight room and brain dead in class room. I called you out with flaws as a freshman and i was spot on. Go ahead and pull a Staver once you start quitting it gets easier and easier. I wish you nothing but the worst of luck you coward!!! You do not deserve to wear those colors.... Run away, Run away.

Show me on this doll where Josh Mack hurt you. Just drop it , unless you have actual facts and information you would like to share. This little schtick of yours is getting old.

Spoke with dad last night. Bigger problem than we thought. Kid led state rushing Jr, and Sr. year. Dad decided to let him attend Maine after aggressive recruiting by Ambrosie, Boone, Cosgrove, and former OC. Kid arrives on campus and Cos, Boone, and OC out. In comes Coach H and Cohen, with no RB coach. Kid gets dropped into a 4-back rotation. Benched for the entire Toledo game. Family took the trip and grandparents/rel came in from Detroit. Dad was pretty pissed regarding the explanation given...something about kid was late for practice because he was using the toilet...LOL. Next JMU game kid got in for 1 play. Relationship with Cohen was not good. Ironically, kid still led the team in rushing last season.

This season got worse. Apparently, Cohen continued to make inappropriate comments to the offensive players after each loss (no details). Dad was fed up after the SB game. Shared his concerns with Coach H, who he claims was dismissive and failed to properly investigate. Dad also requested a "permission to contact" other schools. Coach H told dad and player he was releasing kid from the team for putting in the request (Which is not in compliance with NCAA.) Apparently, coach Cohen told the other players that kid was quitting the team...seems like violation of the kid's rights to privacy. Here is another example of inexperienced coaching costing the team. Dad nor kid has requested to be released...but I can't imagine why they would stay!

Check this out BB27..Apparently, some of the seniors on the team told the kid he should transfer as well. Not as loyal to coaching staff as one would imagine. They were pretty pissed off with how their season went. There is no substitute for experience..seems like the coaching staff totally screwed this thing up. My question is "Who's next?"
UMaineDad

UMaineDad

Postby UMaineDad » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:29 am

Blackbear27 wrote:To Josh Mack it what I heard is true your Dad is a moron. You are making one of life's biggest mistakes. You think the grass is greener. Well I can tell it's not. Your coaching staff stunk it up this year but your guys around you are talented. I heard your a light weight in the weight room and brain dead in class room. I called you out with flaws as a freshman and i was spot on. Go ahead and pull a Staver once you start quitting it gets easier and easier. I wish you nothing but the worst of luck you coward!!! You do not deserve to wear those colors.... Run away, Run away.

What's amazing about your comments is that you basically lambasted the team and coaches all season for their terrible coaching and use of Fergy, now that this kids seems to be leaving, you're lambasting him as well. I agreed with you on most of your points throughout the season, but you're dead wrong with this one. You're definitely twisted! You don't support the team and you don't support players/parents that want to leave the team! Which make you seem like a nincompoop!
UMaineDad

Postby TAL1957 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Please take this ranting about J.Mack somewhere else but on a thread line for UNH Football getting into the FCS playoff. :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll:
TAL1957

Previous

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics