WEEK 12: Stony Brook at Maine: The End

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: WEEK 12: Stony Brook at Maine: The End

Postby Tom Nolette » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 am

Maine Football‏
@BlackBearsFB

GameDay Central: Football Hosts Stony Brook on Saturday in Regular Season Finale

Preview: http://bit.ly/2yOmuKK

#BlackBearNation #AEHoops
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:46 am

Josh Mack poised to become FCS football's leading rusher Saturday
http://www.foxbangor.com/sports/item/22 ... r-saturday
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby GoBlackBears » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Maine loses 20-19 on final play of the game. Tough way to lose.
GoBlackBears

Postby Muchups » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

How stupid was that?

However, very representative of how the season. Maine outplays their opponent for most of the game but loses because of some random combination of sloppy play/coaching (two 2 point conversions instead of extra points, missed field goal, no Edwards second half, lackluster play calling second half, etc. etc. etc. etc.).

This team could have won 8 games this season and looks to have a much easier schedule next but until they get some discipline, and killer instinct they'll stay middle of the pack.
Muchups

Postby Muchups » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:19 pm

*representative of the season
Muchups

Postby UMaineDad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:25 pm

UNBELIEVABLE!!! [/b]THE WORST DAMN COACHING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! FIRE THE HC, OC, AND DC. HOW IN THE HELL YOU LOSE THIS GAME??? WHO CALLS A PASS PLAY ON 2ND AND 2? NONE OTHER THAN LIEM COHEN. WHO ALLOWS POOR DECISION FROM OC AND DC? THE HC. THIS WAS A TOTALLY DISGUSTING LOSS. I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SEASON OF THESE IDIOTS? PERIOD. WHO GOES FOR 2, TWO SEPARATE TIMES WHEN YOUR LEADING IN THE GAME AND THE OTHER TEAM HAS NOT SCORED? INCOMPETENT COACHES. THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD...THESE COACHES ARE NOT FIT TO LEAD THIS TEAM!!!
UMaineDad

Postby sewey76 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Who is the clown who decided to go for two after the first two scores of the game? Penalties and dumb play calling ruined this season. I can't waste any more time on this program.
sewey76

Postby Blackbear28 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:48 pm

UMaineDad wrote:UNBELIEVABLE!!! [/b]THE WORST DAMN COACHING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! FIRE THE HC, OC, AND DC. HOW IN THE HELL YOU LOSE THIS GAME??? WHO CALLS A PASS PLAY ON 2ND AND 2? NONE OTHER THAN LIEM COHEN. WHO ALLOWS POOR DECISION FROM OC AND DC? THE HC. THIS WAS A TOTALLY DISGUSTING LOSS. I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SEASON OF THESE IDIOTS? PERIOD. WHO GOES FOR 2, TWO SEPARATE TIMES WHEN YOUR LEADING IN THE GAME AND THE OTHER TEAM HAS NOT SCORED? INCOMPETENT COACHES. THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD...THESE COACHES ARE NOT FIT TO LEAD THIS TEAM!!!

I'm having trouble reading your post. Could you try rewriting it in super caps lock? Your son must be an underclassman because you clearly never had to watch Bourgoin and Cozy try to coach. Also, since you mentioned idiots, "you're" is a word. It's a contraction of you are. English really isn't hard, you should try it sometime!
Thank god (who isn't real) this season is over. No more Max "Cry Baby" Staver and hopefully that lady who never played a down of football in her life blackbear27 will be gone too ;).
Blackbear28

Postby fafan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:48 pm

UMaineDad wrote:UNBELIEVABLE!!! [/b]THE WORST DAMN COACHING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! FIRE THE HC, OC, AND DC. HOW IN THE HELL YOU LOSE THIS GAME??? WHO CALLS A PASS PLAY ON 2ND AND 2? NONE OTHER THAN LIEM COHEN. WHO ALLOWS POOR DECISION FROM OC AND DC? THE HC. THIS WAS A TOTALLY DISGUSTING LOSS. I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SEASON OF THESE IDIOTS? PERIOD. WHO GOES FOR 2, TWO SEPARATE TIMES WHEN YOUR LEADING IN THE GAME AND THE OTHER TEAM HAS NOT SCORED? INCOMPETENT COACHES. THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD...THESE COACHES ARE NOT FIT TO LEAD THIS TEAM!!!

We won't have to worry you won't be around next year ;)
fafan

Postby UMaineDad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:29 pm

BB28 and Farfan. Nice try! But you can't seriously believe that everything is alright at UMAINE. You guys have become comfortable and conditioned to accept mediocrity. Don't waste your time trying to insult me...I'm pissed,,,and so should you be. If you were true to yourself, and to the game, you would be telling it like it is! This is D1 football. These coaches get paid good money...and you can't protect incompetence that cost the team another season. BB28 why in the hell do you care if I use caps or not...or try to correct my English? STICK TO FOOTBALL!!! You don't need to know who my son is. Do you have a son on the team? Probably not. So you really have "NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT!" I understand why you are so complacent with this staff's performance! It's just something for you to do...I GET IT!
UMaineDad

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics